I have been offered a trade, my faded Gibson SG and MIM strat, for a Gibson Les Paul Studio with Bigsby. Is this a fair trade? Thanks for all the help.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7(*for sale*)
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
No.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
eventhough the strat is MIM in 93? the SG is going for about 600 on ebay and the les paul is going for about 800, not too many come with the Bigsby. Just want to make sure I am making a decision that is sound. FYI I am going through an equipment overhaul. Getting rid of my marshall head for a smaller blackstar HT40, then selling my cabinet for some extra cash. the fender does not get played a lot, but I do like the sound. Most MIM strats are going for fairly cheap. Thanks for the help.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7(*for sale*)
Line 6 M13
You could put a golden headstock on that LP studio and it'd still be a LP studio. It's not worth trading both a Strat and a legit Gibson SG for it, no matter how you cut it, unless the SG is in terrible shape.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
yeah if your going to do it only trade one or the other not worth both
-Peavey 6505+
-Bugera 333xl(w/6l6 pt's) -dead
-412 X-pattern loaded w/ WGS veteran30s & HM75s
-Gibson Les Paul, SD Blackouts *being worked on back to stock*
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
Thanks for the help, I was looking to get a Les Paul, but not to get screwed in the deal. I appreciate the words of wisdom.
Line 6 M13
How much weight does it have the fact that the Les Paul was a special order, most of them do not come with the bigsby?
Line 6 M13