Ampeg V2
pedals
Dod fx25. It's on your rp.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
The Synth Wah rocks
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by Vendetta V
I forgot about freeze and well even though yes it could be a more of a useful pedal but I'm looking for something really weird you know

Oh, it's wierd alright. I had one for several years and ended up selling it to get something I wanted more. It does a good auto-wha, envelope filtering effects, and some really bizarre octave doubling-like effects. With mine, I used to be able to dial in an effect that sounded like the original Super Mario Bros. Nintendo game and other games from that era.

If you're into really crazy effects, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Digitech Synth Wah.

For what I play, I don't need effects like that, lol.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Quote by kutless999
Dod fx25. It's on your rp.

well I'm already using it for two years it's a nice envelope pedal but I want something that's for the typical use you know

Oh, it's wierd alright. I had one for several years and ended up selling it to get something I wanted more. It does a good auto-wha, envelope filtering effects, and some really bizarre octave doubling-like effects. With mine, I used to be able to dial in an effect that sounded like the original Super Mario Bros. Nintendo game and other games from that era. If you're into really crazy effects, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Digitech Synth Wah. For what I play, I don't need effects like that, lol.

nice I'm actually looking for something that gives you the old arcade machine sounds and all. kinda robotic or technological or something along those lines
I personally found it really hard to get a useable sound out of. Awesome for dinking around by yourself, alot harder to use in a real band situation. Thats 100% IMO.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo