Who the hell does this guy think he is? He "collabs" with all these different hip hop artists and is on a ton of hip hop videos but he never sings or raps, all he does is say who's on his song, and point at them, and shouts. I listened to his whole album and he is no where to be heard...both the singles off his album he doesnt rap, he literally just points at the people actually rapping in his song.

Like, how the hell is this guy making all of this money and being famous, but doing literally nothing musically? Anyone know? What business tactic is he using?

Before anyone claims this belongs in the music forum, he isn't a musician in any way. ALL he does is shout his name or other peoples names in songs.
He made good party music when I was a freshman.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
HE DA BEST

seriously just ask him, he'll tell you like he does in every song
Last edited by The Picker at Sep 29, 2011,
Quote by The Picker
He Da Best

I dont think this go missed in his songs.

I use to love his songs when i was about 13 then i grew up...kind of

TS - he makes beats
Quote by Dirge Humani

He doesnt DJ. Believe me, I myself am a DJ at my college radio station, and all I do is sit in a both and play music and occasionally tell people of stuff that's going on around campus in between a few songs.

DJ khaled on the other hand doesn't do that at all. He is featured in other artists songs and yells out stuff.
Quote by sXe170
He doesnt DJ. Believe me, I myself am a DJ at my college radio station, and all I do is sit in a both and play music and occasionally tell people of stuff that's going on around campus in between a few songs.

DJ khaled on the other hand doesn't do that at all. He is featured in other artists songs and yells out stuff.

Khaled bin Abdul Khaled (born November 26, 1975),[1] better known by his stage name DJ Khaled, is an American record producer, radio personality, DJ, and record label executive. He is a radio host for the Miami-based urban music radio station WEDR and the DJ for the hip hop group Terror Squad.

and how
Quote by sXe170

you're a radio host/presenter.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Dirge Humani
and how

I will admit I should have read up on that part.

Now, about his collaboration with other artists, in what right do DJ's get to actually partake in other artists songs?
Quote by sXe170
I will admit I should have read up on that part.

Now, about his collaboration with other artists, in what right do DJ's get to actually partake in other artists songs?

in writing, mixing and/or producing.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.