for an Ashdown 4X10 (not sure of the model, but it has blue speakers) that I found used at Guitar Center for $150 (it might be broken at that price.)
Idk if they sell "broken" stuff, is that a cab or a combo?

Whats your budget, and needs
Quote by askrere
Idk if they sell "broken" stuff, is that a cab or a combo?

Whats your budget, and needs

I would like to get it for about 200, but I could be convinced to go a bit higher. I just want a good sound to use for practice, rehearsal, and maybe a medium-ish gig, although I might just go into a PA

And yeah, it's a cab.
GK MB200 micro head, I have it, 100ish watts 8 ohms, 200 watts 4 ohms, 2 pounds and a line out $250. Ampeg has a similar one, that has a usually considered less tone for a bit less and has an effects loop. If you got a micro head and a Say sansamp Driver, you could play through both at practice, and take both to gigs (4 pounds) and if you want to mic you can, if you want a monitor you can, if you want to line out to a PA you can. get a good 1x15 as they are cheaper used, or a 2x10 at 4 ohms and you got a great micro rig.
Would those speakers be loud enough? I don't really know much about this.
a 4x10 pushes a lot of air, but if your considering a cheap head, and using a PA too, a 2x10 or 1x15 or both at 8 ohms would give you an even sound for cheap. Look used and super efficient 200 watt head, make sure the cab handles 250+ watts, but I don't recommended buying anything possibly broken. Craigslist is your friend.
Quote by askrere
a 4x10 pushes a lot of air, but if your considering a cheap head, and using a PA too, a 2x10 or 1x15 or both at 8 ohms would give you an even sound for cheap. Look used and super efficient 200 watt head, make sure the cab handles 250+ watts, but I don't recommended buying anything possibly broken. Craigslist is your friend.

I can't be sure it's broken, but I can just go to GC and look at it/play it. No biggie, I wouldn't buy anything used blind.