Page 1 of 2
I have 800+ FB friends I link my profile there all the time. ...I have free guitar lesson videos on my profile. I know im not one of the best guitarists on here but im as good as some of the most listened too. I have good original material. HOW DO I GET MORE HITS?!! advice please.
I KNOW you don't talk to over 800 people in the real on a regular basis... Maybe you should join a band instead of adding every single person in your school.
Quote by Martin Barber
im as good as some of the most listened too. I have good original material.

we'll be the judge of that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Get better cameras, multiple angles, and have sluts dancing in the background. And for god's sakes change your name. Martin Barber sounds douchey. It makes you sound like the kind of guy who would play on a high school football team in the 60s, with a buzz cut, and a white cardigan sweater.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 29, 2011,
Quote by Martin Barber
how do i do that?

You have 800+ friends and still don't know how to use the site?....
Try typing in the big white bar that says "what's on your mind?"
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
well im 40 so i can hardley remember school..ive been in several bands in the past.Im gonna get back into the scene but i see players on here that couldnt even play in a band and get featured mp3's and high ratings. Whats the secret?
Looking cool. What kind of wardrobe do you have? And chicks. You need chicks, I can't stress that enough. Possibly try to create some animated advertisements. Something with a rocking walrus.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

You either have to be a girl that plays the guitar, a little kid who plays the guitar, or know how to sweep pick really fast.
ok...thanks for the advice ...from the people who really want to help and thanks to the a**holes too. Im not changing my name...i know how to use FB (dumba**). For the a**holes...lets go listen to your stuff and see if you have any room to talk.
Maybe you could offer Guitar Hero lessons. That would be pretty popular.
Quote by vintage x metal

Jack Off Jill...thats ur name? Thats explains the dain bramage. Ur a chick with a dick. Id have issues too. sorry bro...sis...idk.
Oh look, another 40-year-old, clueless guy who's mad that he's not a rockstar.
PM me for newts
Quote by theogonia777
we'll be the judge of that.
Ive heard plenty better than me on here but im hearing alot of cover stuff thats easy to play and hardley any originals. I can play others peoples stuff all day long on here but whats the point of that?
Go streaking.

Wait...you're talking about exposure musically? Disregard my previous statement.

Play guitar in the nudez.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
You either have to be a girl that plays the guitar, a little kid who plays the guitar, or know how to sweep pick really fast.

lol...well im screwed. Thats too funny but from what im seein'...ur right.
Quote by Martin Barber
Jack Off Jill...thats ur name? Thats explains the dain bramage. Ur a chick with a dick. Id have issues too. sorry bro...sis...idk.

lmfao. Dude you're immature as ****. You'd be better off calling people dumbface.

And to your other post about us posting our shit or whatever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GHxKed6Mxg

nigga uMad?
go look at my picks jack ass jill...im 40 and pullin down hotter chicks than u. I promise that.
Hang around here and be a dick, that'll earn you lots of fans.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
lmfao. Dude you're immature as ****. You'd be better off calling people dumbface.

nigga uMad?

I asked for advise not stupid remarks and cut downs. I give what i get man...love or hate...up to you.
Go outside naked in the scorching sun and stay there.

I don't suggest doing it as overexposure can kill you.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by smb
Hang around here and be a dick, that'll earn you lots of fans.

so i can take it...but not give it back is that what ur sayin? I just asked for advice and got a little of that and alot of BS. Im not just gonna sit and take it. Not in my creed man. read the whole thing...i didnt start it. Im frustrated and asked for help.If i offended the people who tried to help me...im sorry. If i offended the others....hows it feel?
Watch the movie "The Rocker".
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by Martin Barber
go look at my picks jack ass jill...im 40 and pullin down hotter chicks than u. I promise that.

This is you:

Quote by Martin Barber
so i can take it...but not give it back is that what ur sayin? I just asked for advice and got a little of that and alot of BS. Im not just gonna sit and take it. Not in my creed man. read the whole thing...i didnt start it. Im frustrated and asked for help.If i offended the people who tried to help me...im sorry. If i offended the others....hows it feel?

You didn't get any hate whatsoever. This is the Pit. Get over yourself and learn how to take a joke.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Martin Barber

you kind of did.

Quote by Martin Barber
ok...thanks for the advice ...from the people who really want to help and thanks to the a**holes too. Im not changing my name...i know how to use FB (dumba**). For the a**holes...lets go listen to your stuff and see if you have any room to talk.

see? you started calling people assholes. for no reason.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

nigga uMad?

Eruption. Nice job. Eddie is a bad man. Thats for sure. I have two sons myself..i raise them alone. My oldest is learning spanish fly right now. If he gets it...ill post it. I showed him ur vid. It inspired him. hes in there jammin right now.
Quote by Martin Barber

My name is Jill, I just happen to suffer from sex addiction. I'll thank you not to bring it up.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by theogonia777
you kind of did.

see? you started calling people assholes. for no reason.

i wasnt mad when i get in here. what do you think did it. read it again. You know what...nevermind. I was wrong. Ill be the bigger man. I apologize to everybody for being a prick. Later.
I hear Twitter's great for getting more fans. Get a Reverb Nation as well.
Play some open mics at places in your area, bars or barbecue joints might be a good place to start if you don't know where else to look.
Network with other local artists.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Martin Barber
i wasnt mad when i get in here. what do you think did it. read it again. You know what...nevermind. I was wrong. Ill be the bigger man. I apologize to everybody for being a prick. Later.

Mabeys posts yours facebooks links heres??!?!?!
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Sometimes I feel sort of bad about how cruel The Pit is, but whatever. No skin off my nuts.

No skin off mine either...i can take it with the best of them. and as far as that picture thats supposed to be me...i wish i still had that much hair...id be moshin still like i did back in the day at Pantera and Oz fest. its my kids turn now. And ive seen Van Halen..with DLR and DLR with Vai...ive paid my dues. You look young in ur vid but i can tell ur dedicated and serious about this shit. So ami...thats why i got pissed. my bad.
Quote by fail
I hear Twitter's great for getting more fans. Get a Reverb Nation as well.
Play some open mics at places in your area, bars or barbecue joints might be a good place to start if you don't know where else to look.
Network with other local artists.

Ive had a profile here for years ...i used to have several thousand hits but i got in a car wreck and hadnt been on here for over a year and they took all my music off and re set my stats...now it just seems to be slow going.
Page 1 of 2