Title says it all really. It can't already exist and it can't be just a modified version of an existing sport. Think up a cool name for it also.

E.G.

Extreme Cat-apulting.

1 on 1 competion between two people in which you take turns at throwing cats at each other. While naked.
The person with the least blood-drawing scratches at the end wins!
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
This is stupis.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Dick ball. You hit a ball... with your dick.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I like you Argonaut, but it's time to stop making threads. This is getting stupis.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Me, my two brothers, and my cousin invented a sport. You need four people and two tennis courts.
It's better if the two courts have at least a three or four foot fence between them.

Each person takes half of a court just like you would in normal tennis, but you can hit it to any of the three other half courts. You can let the tennis ball bounce twice as long as both bounces are in bounds. If the second bounce lands out of bounds, too bad, you can't return.

We each start with 10 points and every time you can't return the ball to another players court, you lose a point.

Once it's down to two people you both move to one court and play like you would play normal tennis, but you can let the ball bounce twice.

We don't really serve the ball. It has to be an easy serve, so most times we just throw the ball on the serve.

The games gets ridiculously intense, and there is a shitload of running.

The two courts we play on are surrounded by a 12 foot fence, so it gets even crazier, since you can blast a ball off the fence as long as it lands back on the court before going out of bounds.

I know no one will read this whole thing, but I wanted to share since the game is ridiculouly fun to play.

Oh, and I don't give a **** that this is against your thread rules.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 29, 2011,
When we were kids me and a friend made our own sport called Streetball (name already taken, I know that now..)

But we had a full set of rules and it was actually pretty damn fun, and incredibly competitive.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by barden1069
Dick ball. You hit a ball... with your dick.

Sorry mate, sport already taken. I do this everytime I move.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Momentosis
This is stupis.

Stupis is as stupis does.

FUCKETH THINE SELF

Okay, so it's been "invented." But If I'm the first to do it IRL, do I get credit?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Bieberball
Put a metalhead in an enclosed room with a gun with one bullet, and speakers blasting Justin Bieber songs, and see how long each of them last. Longest time wins!
Quote by carlos_almighty

Okay, so it's been "invented." But If I'm the first to do it IRL, do I get credit?

Yes you do. Do this and post pictures.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
I invented a version of basketball for people in wheelchairs called "don't feel sorry for us-ball".
Well, you need a couple of guys, a big lawn, a ball and two goa- well shït.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by C.Burnzy
Bieberball
Put a metalhead in an enclosed room with a gun with one bullet, and speakers blasting Justin Bieber songs, and see how long each of them last. Longest time wins!

I would shoot the speakers
Quote by Argonaut
Yes you do. Do this and post pictures.

Hmm... first I have to find a giant-sized sock to put over my cock...
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by That Old Geezer
I would shoot the speakers

And this man wins the game!

EDIT: Oh crap.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
I invented a version of basketball for people in wheelchairs called "don't feel sorry for us-ball".
ping pong
Quote by darkstar2466
You will get large cacti inserted into your anus for the heinous crime of piracy.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I wanna go down on you Jesus, I wanna feel your salvation all over my face

My signature lacks content.
It is, however, blue.
Hump- Catting

Similar to Bear Blasting
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Momentosis
This is stupis.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Xzibit ball. you take a ball, and you hit it with a ball. and your goal is to score a goal in a goal inside of a bigger goal. and only guys are allowed to play and only girls are allowed to watch. that way you can move a ball with a ball and score while you score a goal inside a goal while you score a goal inside a goal and win while you win. or something.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Also, not my own but 'shotgun golf' as invented by Hunter Thompson should be more popular.

Please explain this, for the love of god.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
110m Suicide Hurdles: try to break your neck before the finish line.

BL
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Minkaro
You are not SilentDeftone

I didn't know anyone else remembered him
Just keeping his legacy alive: he was the only one who was ever nice to me

BL
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Argonaut
Title says it all really. It can't already exist and it can't be just a modified version of an existing sport. Think up a cool name for it also.

E.G.

Extreme Cat-apulting.

1 on 1 competion between two people in which you take turns at throwing cats at each other. While naked.
The person with the least blood-drawing scratches at the end wins!

That's funny, because your game just seems like one-on-one dodge ball using cats and playing naked.

Quote by cornmancer
Turn-based boxing

RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by Thrasher51
Please explain this, for the love of god.

The idea from what he explained was fairly basic, its like clay pigeon shooting but one person or maybe a machine hits a golf ball into the air and you try to shoot it out the sky with a shotgun.