Page 1 of 3
I recently saw a video of a human hand with a hole about the size of a small coaster in the back of it cut out (surgically, I assume). The person was alive, so he was wiggling his fingers around, making the exposed bones and muscle move. It was the grossest thing I've ever seen. I seriously can't stop looking at other people's hands now, just because I know what lies under that thin layer of skin. It freaks me out.

So what are some things you wish you could forget? Besides that video, I'd say the synth line for The Final Countdown. Now that is hard to get out of your head.
Quote by genghisgandhi

So what are some things you wish you could forget? Besides that video, I'd say the synth line for The Final Countdown. Now that is hard to get out of your head.

I hate you.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by genghisgandhi
I recently saw a video of a human hand with a hole about the size of a small coaster in the back of it cut out (surgically, I assume). The person was alive, so he was wiggling his fingers around, making the exposed bones and muscle move. It was the grossest thing I've ever seen. I seriously can't stop looking at other people's hands now, just because I know what lies under that thin layer of skin. It freaks me out.

This now, thanks to you.

Same theory can be applied to all the radio crap that I have to hear at work. Styx, Journey, REO, Foreigner, Queen, Madonna, Pop Country. Ugh...

It just creeps in there and pisses all over your mind until you're convinced that you'll never get the smell out.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Jazz Funeral
This now, thanks to you.

Same theory can be applied to all the radio crap that I have to hear at work. Styx, Journey, REO, Foreigner, Queen, Madonna, Pop Country. Ugh...

It just creeps in there and pisses all over your mind until you're convinced that you'll never get the smell out.

Most of those I can understand, but hating on Queen? Come on now.
Sorry buddy, but I can't fucking stand Queen.

EDIT: Flameshields be damned. I cant stand their sound. I think Mercury sounds like an asshole, I don't like May's tone or phrasing, and their songs just irritate me.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Last edited by Jazz Funeral at Sep 29, 2011,
When I was like 14 I saw a picture of some disease (not sure if it was real)...anyways I don't wanna describe it because I still can't stand it, but it was stuck in my head for a whole summer and I was freaking out because I thought it'd never leave my head lol.
Quote by genghisgandhi

Link?
My science teacher in high school showed us a video of a harlequin fetus being born. It messed me up for the longest time, I couldn't sleep or anything.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
I saw that vid on Tosh.0 today. I'm so stupid because I always am eating whenever I am watching Tosh and there's always so much gross f*cking shit on that show that I am like why am I eating right now. Of course yet again, today I was enjoying a nice sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwich and then saw that gross hand video. Fkn A man...
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by mesopatamius
Link?
My science teacher in high school showed us a video of a harlequin fetus being born. It messed me up for the longest time, I couldn't sleep or anything.

I asked a mod if I could post it. He said I couldn't.

Check your inbox in 2 minutes
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Could I get a link too?

you don't want it man... really... it looks like a fkn bloody skeletons hand with half of the skin on it and moving... like some kind of halloween costume and just
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
you don't want it man... really... it looks like a fkn bloody skeletons hand with half of the skin on it and moving... like some kind of halloween costume and just

Thats why I want to see it.

Also, I want to see explicitly how tendons/ligaments function, even though its not that hard to see through skin.
Quote by shredibanez24
I saw that vid on Tosh.0 today. I'm so stupid because I always am eating whenever I am watching Tosh and there's always so much gross f*cking shit on that show that I am like why am I eating right now. Of course yet again, today I was enjoying a nice sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwich and then saw that gross hand video. Fkn A man...

You can show that kind of shit on TV?

I've seen some messed up stuff on Tosh but not anything as gory as what's being described.
Quote by shredibanez24

Quote by genghisgandhi
Why does Tosh do this to us?

I don't know man! Just when you think you've made it through the whole segment of videos and you're about to go to the commercials you get a "But before we leave..." and it all ends from there...
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I wish i could forget that i just walked into a spider dangling from my bedroom ceiling and couldn't find it to kill. Now i won't sleep well tonight.

So yeah statistics such as: you will swallow 7 spiders in your life, I wish i could forget.
Last edited by High&Mighty at Sep 29, 2011,
Marble Hornets, when I'm in my bed every time I close my eyes I see Slender Man looking at me from the corner of my room. Also, "Special Fried Rice" and now, thanks to TS, Final Countdown
you're a stone fox
Quote by Dirge Humani
Holoprosencephaly.

Quote by genghisgandhi

I've sent the video to all the people who asked. Have fun with your new knowledge.

That's ok. I wasn't planning on sleeping anyways.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I asked a mod if I could post it. He said I couldn't.

Check your inbox in 2 minutes

PM me a link. Now I'm curious about it.
How was the hand thing gross? I thought it was cool
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I think I just found what you're talking about on youtube, and it's not even gross at all, it's tight lookin. Reminds me of the Terminator lol.
Its not even that bad, and it seems almost fake.

No surgery should need that much skin removed. Also, the perimeter around the opening seems to sharply follow a deep removal of tissue, but towards the back right side of the circle, he still has visible skin remaining, which seems to "Fade" into the skeletal/ligament material.

Also, a wound that large should be covered and remain covered, for safety reasons.
In Health Class, we watched a Human Body Disection by some guy called Gunter, there was a corpse hanging up in front of a live audience and he tore off the skin and cut out a brain, cut out a spine, it was supposed to be educational but it just really ****ed with me, I felt horrible afterwards
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Its not even that bad, and it seems almost fake.

No surgery should need that much skin removed. Also, the perimeter around the opening seems to sharply follow a deep removal of tissue, but towards the back right side of the circle, he still has visible skin remaining, which seems to "Fade" into the skeletal/ligament material.

Also, a wound that large should be covered and remain covered, for safety reasons.

That's what I was thinking. I doubt it though. It's quite good, and accurate, if it's fake.
Quote by cornmancer
Who was that politician that killed himself on camera? I saw the video of his suicide. ****ing disturbed me. It just creeps back in every now and then and a chill runs down my spine.

Budd Dwyer.

I read about anencephaly a while ago and subsequently looked up pictures. For those that don't know, it's a birth defect wherein infants are born without a large portion of their brain/skull. I'm not going to post the pictures here, but if you want to look them up feel free. More than anything, it's sad -- but it's unsettling nonetheless.

Krokodil. It's a homebrewed drug that is becoming popular among Russian heroin addicts. It eats right through the skin. You can look up pictures of addicts with holes in their flesh so you can see their solid bone.

Shit's fucked, man.
Page 1 of 3