Pedalboard for Cymbals Eat Guitars

I see a TS10 Tube Screamer, T Rex Replica, Phase 90, Boss Tuner, Frantone Peach Fuzz, Boss Reverb, and EHX Freeze, along with some sort of Wah/Volume pedal. I'm wondering specifically about the brown pedal on the left and the black and white one.
That could be a Boss DD-3 in the bottom right corner. From the faint view of the wah logo I'm guessing it could be a Crybaby.
West Ham United
There's also a boss tu-2/3 in the right hand corner.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Read left to right top to bottom:

MXR Script Phase 90, Unknown, Peach Fuzz, Some sort of Ibanez Tube Screamer, CryBaby Wah Pedal,Some kind of Boss pedal, Unknown, Boss Digital Reverb, Unknown, EHX Freeze Pedal, and another Boss pedal of some sort.

The one's that I put as unknown could be custom built or just really old.
Colorado Avalanche
^you can still see the CryBaby logo on the front side of the pedal (although at an angled).. definitely a crybaby, and based on the logo, it doesn't seem like its the 535Q version.. maybe PCB95?

And those unknown pedals look like clones... I can't think of any commercial pedals that have that alternating knob pattern
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
Last edited by cheeekens at Sep 30, 2011,
And those unknown pedals look like clones... I can't think of any commercial pedals that have that alternating knob pattern[/QUOTE

The only one I can think of is the Subdecay Liquid Sunshine but the spacing isn't quite the same. Maybe some type of custom/homemade type thing.