I have an original Gibson Gothic Explorer, built in 2002 in the USA. Not a whole lot to say about features, since it came in "any color you want, as long as it's black." It ships in the OHSC, with a Gibson strap and black Dunlop strap locks. Great shape, except for a rough skinned place about the size of a dime on the back of the neck. However, this usually cannot be felt or seen while playing. I am selling this guitar because it doesn't fit my sound, and I can use the money. Looking for $990 shipped CONUS. Pics will be provided if there is interest.
I'm not sure about that. I really can't do a total trade, maybe half trade at most for anything, I really need cash. I know that is NOT flying for that amp. I'd love to have it, but need money. Sorry.
As far as trades, I might consider tube amps and some type of delay, but only about $300 worth, at the most.
what are you looking for as far as gear goes? i have a small chunk of cash to throw in if necessary.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Possibly a tube amp or LP style guitar, but I really need half of it to be cash...
not to be rude or anything, your price may be on the high side. i picked up a mint Gothic V with OHSC and case candy for $550. i think i got a better than average deal, but just consider it. i am not in the market for another gibson at the moment, but just trying to point this out.

if you are offended i apologize, as that really isn't my intention, just trying to help you out some less than common guitars can be hard to price, both from the buyer and seller side, especially in the current market.

good luck on the sale, i hope you sell it for you BIN!

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
I appreciate that, and also not to be rude, but for some reason, the Explorer seems to be more desirable and expensive. I've seen several go on eBay for $900 or more, including one in worse shape than mine. I researched pricing extensively before listing. Thanks again for your advice, though, I do appreciate it.
Quote by MoneylessRC
I appreciate that, and also not to be rude, but for some reason, the Explorer seems to be more desirable and expensive. I've seen several go on eBay for $900 or more, including one in worse shape than mine. I researched pricing extensively before listing. Thanks again for your advice, though, I do appreciate it.

i do realize the Explorers are more desirable, thus would demand a higher price. but i have moved probably 4 or 5 guitars in the time frame you have had this listed. all local, all i profited from. if something nice doesn't sell within a period of a few weeks its probably overpriced. your s has been up six weeks. i bought and sold two jacksons, an MIM strat (those are really easy to move), some PRS SE, and bought that Gothic V. just saying.

i will not post anymore in this thread.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!