I recently bought a Jackson JS32R (http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-JS32R-Dinky-with-Floyd-Rose-Electric-Guitar-with-Gig-Bag-105934277-i1562209.gc) from my local GC A month or so ago, and I'm now noticing that the bridge pick up seems to be angled in. The short side closest to my head (when holding the guitar) is on a downward angle, the far side being up on a slope.

The neck pick up is fine, but I'm wondering what do I do about the bridge thing? Should I do anything? Does it affect the sound?
It's suspended from screws with springs. holding them tight so they don't move You can readjust it if it really bothers you, and it won't stay straight.
Quote by W4RP1G
It's suspended from screws with springs. holding them tight so they don't move You can readjust it if it really bothers you, and it won't stay straight.

Do I have to take off all the strings n' crap? Or can that be done from the back? And do I really -need- to do it?

Sorry, kind of a noob :P
It could affect tone. I'd try screwing them all the way up, and then back down to see if it fixed it. If not, you may need to take it out and readjust, or stick something in there to keep it straight.
it doesn't do anything tonally.
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
Quote by CJ Noble

Okay. I didn't think so, but whatever. It's impossible to notice unless you look down at the thing, anyway.
Okay, no. The pickup is usually higher on the side with the thinner strings. It does that because it need to be closer for both the bass and treble strings to be the same volume. So, unless you hear something wrong with the guitar don't bother adjusting it.

Oh, and ignore everything W4RP1G said. Don't do that.
Last edited by Frank_Black at Sep 30, 2011,
I thought you meant the pickup was tilted inward toward the headstock, sorry. Yeah, just ignore me.
Quote by CJ Noble

Incorrect. Pickup Height will definitely affect tone.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER