Hey guys, just ordered this guitar today. Just curious if anyone has any experience with this guitar? I've played hellraisers before, the ones made in North Korea seemed to have slightly better tone over those made in indonesia, so I requested one made in Korea. I chose the special because I wanted a maple neck, and didnt need coil tapping, locking tuners or abalone binding.

Anyways, any thoughts on this guitar? Anyone played it?
Bands
xRepresentx
Hellsent (New)

Gear
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Epiphone SG-400 Limited Edition w/ EMG 81/85

Madison Divinity w/ JJ Preamps
Peavey 6505
2 Custom Built Cabs w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
North Korea? I assume you mean South Korea.

Anyway, didn't you play it before you bought it?

Not bad guitars at all! Not my personal cup of tea but that's just me, I prefer double cutaway guitars.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened

Not bad guitars at all! Not my personal cup of tea but that's just me, I prefer double cutaway guitars.

Yes south, my bad.

Nope No schecter dealers within 2 hours of me. Plus I bought it online, and I can return it within 30 days free of charge if I dont like it.
Bands
xRepresentx
Hellsent (New)

Gear
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Epiphone SG-400 Limited Edition w/ EMG 81/85

Madison Divinity w/ JJ Preamps
Peavey 6505
2 Custom Built Cabs w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Generally you ask these questions before you buy a guitar...
Gear:

Schecter Omen-6
Custom-built explorer (my first build)
Schecter Damian-6
Two strat copies
Home-made PitBull Guitars Flying V
Blackstar HT-1RH
Blackstar HT-Metal
Dunlop KH95 Wah
Quote by oneblackened

He meant Best Korea.

I haven't played the specials. but I feel they're kind of like the Standards of the Synyster models. the actual one is a great guitar, but the lower model lacks what makes the real one great. but is similar enough to be called the same.

but if thats what you wanted in a guitar you'll probably love it
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
The Solo6 is great. I had a hard time deciding between that and the C1. I bought the C1 only because the neck was a bit more narrow. The sound of both is impressive for Metal/Hard rock. For the price, you could do a lot worse. Yes, the Korean versions are much better than the Indonesian Schecter low ends. I think it has to do mainly with the manufacturing process for the body and neck. The Korean ones are much more lively.