I'd be all over that no idea about the price however because I don't know what things go for in the US.

And we knew what you meant without the i
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Thanks for the input <3 I'll see if I can talk them down a little bit in price if I can. Also, if I can get my dad to lend me some money, I'm gonna go for it unless somebody convinces me otherwise.
These things are a far cry from the Gibson rippers. I would pass on it personally. The Gibson had the two super humbuckers while the Epi has P/J pups, The Gibson also had a bound neck.
IIRC the Epi is bolt on and just really cheap quality.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
One of our mods, skater dan0 has one of these. There's clips on his profile page in the link.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
They're not too bad.

That's about par-for-the-course in regards to price... the $300-$400 range.

They don't sound like a typical P/J as the pickup placement is wonky. I have a good friend that uses his Epi Ripper (w/pickup upgrade) even more than his '77 Jazz.

I think the Ripper/Grabber/G3 aesthetic is awesome!
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Quote by Din of Win
]

I think the Ripper/Grabber/G3 aesthetic is awesome!

Oh yea, and yea any pickup change could make it better if you decided, heck you might even find a couple ripper pups on ebay and get a new pickguard made if it mattered to you.

Those things full scale?
So, are the people ripping on it doing so just because it's an Epiphone or have you actually had experience with one?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
So, are the people ripping on it doing so just because it's an Epiphone or have you actually had experience with one?

I assume it's stigma because the other epi basses are hated on, But I wish I had my EB-0 back or a T-bird but I'd take a ripper or grabber first