Got 3 in mind, my limit is £500. If you know of any better metal guitars for this price please let me know, or just tell me which of these you think is the best. I play mainly metalcore and heavy metal.

1. Schecter Damien Elite 6 with Floyd Rose
http://www.gak.co.uk/en/schecter-damien-elite-6-floyd-rose-metallic-black/40275

2. Jackson DXMG
http://www.gak.co.uk/en/jackson-dxmg-black/16254

3. Ibanez S570B
http://www.gak.co.uk/en/ibanez-s570b-white/33885
Maybe an epiphone les paul standard for about £300-£350 and change the pickups to something like dimarzio super distortions.
Epiphone Prophecy. Look them up.

That is all.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Sep 30, 2011,
Quote by Tom 1.0
Non of those.

What? No suggesting a 20 year old Ibanez that's a bajillion times better? You're slipping dude
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
The Jackson or the Schecter.
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
nice triplepost, bro.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
is that £500 limit set in stone?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Absolutely nothing wrong with the s570, BUT if you're planning on changing tunings often, anything with a floating bridge will be a PITA.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Quote by DamagingExcess
What? No suggesting a 20 year old Ibanez that's a bajillion times better? You're slipping dude

I'm allowed to be

TS are you willing to go second hand? If so we can find you something better for your money.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by DarthV
Absolutely nothing wrong with the s570, BUT if you're planning on changing tunings often, anything with a floating bridge will be a PITA.

It's a pain in the a$$... it's the only thing I don't like about my Strat (but I do like using the tremolo though lol so...).
Quote by Tom 1.0

I'm allowed to be

Did the AIDS get you?
Last edited by W4RP1G at Sep 30, 2011,
Quote by Sickz
I'd say the schecter.

wow trying a schecter put you in the hospital, tom?

abalone poisoning?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
wow trying a schecter put you in the hospital, tom?

abalone poisoning?

My bet is baloney poisoning!
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Quote by Tom 1.0

TS are you willing to go second hand? If so we can find you something better for your money.

This, you can get a nicer guitar if you go used. We will help gladly
Quote by DarthV
My bet is baloney poisoning!

nah that'd be what happens if you try a blackstar
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?