So I finally got myself a new guitar/rig. My buddy from work sold me an 05' H1 Strat with a Fender hardshell case, and a Behringer V-Tone GMX 212 amp for $650. I love how this strat looks and plays. I will probably throw in a more detailed review later in the thread. I want to get back to playing this bad boy! Here are some pics in the meantime.

Quote by W4RP1G
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
Quote me, copy the info for the images, then edit your first/original post, add the images.
Last edited by K Reyn at Sep 30, 2011,
Quote by K Reyn
So I finally got myself a new guitar/rig. My buddy from work sold me an 05' H1 Strat with a Fender hardshell case, and a Behringer V-Tone GMX 212 amp for $650. I love how this strat looks and plays. I will probably throw in a more detailed review later in the thread. I want to get back to playing this bad boy! Here are some pics in the meantime.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

needs to learn how to host.
that looks awesome!

o.0
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
that looks awesome!

o.0

Haha thanks man. To be honest I could not be happier with how this guitar looks. I think the natural finish and the tortoise shell pick guard look so badass together!
Quote by K Reyn
Wait was the other dude being sarcastic because the pics didn't post? They are showing up on my page. I am going to see if I can figure out another way to post them.

imageshack them
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
Quote me, copy the info for the images, then edit your first/original post, add the images.
Nice guitar, terrible amp.

I had V-tone for 4 years before I bought a good amp. I still use it today for band practice, with every dial turned up to 10 when I can't be bothered lugging my half-stack around.

HNGD
HNGD. If you want to change out the stock pickups on a budget, check out GFS. Their pickups are pretty amazing for the price.
Quote by W4RP1G
HNGD. If you want to change out the stock pickups on a budget, check out GFS. Their pickups are pretty amazing for the price.

Thanks man I may look into those sometime in the future. I appreciate the help with the post as well.
Quote by ProgFolk12
I didn't know you could get Highway 1s in that finish :O Sexy. HNGD!

Thanks man. Originally it was light blue but my buddy took the paint off and replaced the pick guard. Everything else is stock right now and I like how it plays but I will probably starting modifying it sometime in the next few months.
awesome guitar!

burn the amp!
Esp Eclipse II
Fender Strat LoneStar
Martin D35 Custom Shop
Vox Night Train
Vox Heritage cab 1x12
great lookin axe man
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by W4RP1G

Those pick ups are more than reasonably priced. I am looking at the GFS series, the 59' strat ones. Anyone else installed these PUPS or had any expierence with them?
My room mate installed their P-90 sized humbuckers and loves them, said he much prefers them to his stock Gibson pickups. They do sound great. I think they're on par with other mass produced pickup makers ie dimarzio and Seymour Duncan.