Page 1 of 6
**** you hippie
Gear

Guitars: Dean ML ATF3000, Schecter C-1 Black Market Custom
Amp: Blackstar HT-5
Pedals: MXR 10-band EQ, EHX Metal Muff
Quote by ethan_hanus
I couldn't find any point to their website, other than protest, organize and be a nuisance. Seems like a cause without a purpose. Stupid kids.

I couldn't even find the cause.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm occupying my stomach with an enchilada.

In about an hour, I will be occupying my ass to a toilet.
Nevar.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Funny that TS hasn't posted back yet.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo

Third box down the left covers it.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
they are the 99% taking action against the greed and corruption of the 1%

so vague it hurts
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Oh shut it you /b/tard.

We shallt nawt partaek in thour parlay against the eeeeeeevvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiilllllllll empoire aptly naemed Capitalism.
I'm glad that someone's doing something, I just wish it was more directed. I'm occupying a little piece of Manhattan right now but if I'm going to take the subway down to Wall Street I want to know the plan for how it's going to accomplish something.
Quote by Spud Spudly
I'm glad that someone's doing something, I just wish it was more directed. I'm occupying a little piece of Manhattan right now but if I'm going to take the subway down to Wall Street I want to know the plan for how it's going to accomplish something.

It will most likely succeed in accomplishing nothing at all.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
lol

Oh look. Yet another cause that will free America from the oppressive tyrants. All the others have been so successful, so why not?

The most that will happen is they'll confront some cops then get tear gassed and run away screaming while filming it on their cell phones. Its not even surprising anymore.
Quote by izbbass
It will most likely succeed in accomplishing nothing at all.

But then theyll get bragging rights about how politically active they are while updating their fb statuses from their iphones and sucking down some starbucks coffee

SMASH THE STATE!!!1!11ONE!!!
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I agree with the basic premise that America has been under the thumb of its corporate masters for too long and to the detriment of the majority, but these guys aren't going to accomplish anything. There is too much money and power at stake to let the system change at this point in the game.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
lol @ all the joiners supporting trendy causes they don't understand.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I don't get it.

Seriously, make me a compelling factual argument about what this will do positively for me and/or America, and I'll give it serious thought and consideration.

But reading through the FAQ, as well as reading what google will give me about Occupy Wall Street(Or at least was legibly written - so many walls of text, so many confusing, improperly-made paragraphs...), I can't really find anything concrete and specific about these protests.

Granted, I like what I hear it's about(Lack of legal repercussions on those who had a large role in the financial crisis, and the deadlocked dick measuring contest that is modern US politics), but what I can find is very vague, and these sorts of things never get anywhere without an actual, well, agenda. Show me one of those; there's a big difference between a bunch of hipsters standing somewhere in protest, doing little other than standing and shouting, and an organized protest/demonstration with a clear-cut agenda and list of grievances.

Moreover, with the advent of the internet, I don't really see much purpose in organizing similar protests across the country in the internet age, barring major cities like DC, Boston, places that have multiple national landmarks and are frequent spots of attention. And even then, there are more effective things than a bunch of people standing in different places.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Sep 30, 2011,
I hope it rains all weekend.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Minkaro
I love threads like this where 90% of posts are against the thread starter. I just get this mental image of them being like "UG are going to love this thread" then checking back on the computer later on and being like

I hate that The Pit has become like this. Unless you're one of the good old boys, you're posting in a very hostile environment.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by intheshadowplay
I hate that The Pit has become like this. Unless you're one of the good old boys, you're posting in a very hostile environment.

Not true at all. Basically if you manage to avoid posting shit threads (like this), then you're pretty much sound.
Quote by intheshadowplay

The Pit has always been like this. Post a link with a stupid comment and you'll be told you posted a link and a stupid comment. Doesn't matter who you are.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Minkaro
Not true at all. Basically if you manage to avoid posting shit threads (like this), then you're pretty much sound.

I wouldn't say this is a shit thread. I didn't know about this and I find it interesting.

@the rest of the posters: They're trying to prove a point. Chances are the impact will be very small, yeah, but I don't see the issue in letting them try.
It's a nice thought, but precisely fuck all will happen.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Dirge Humani
Oh really? What point then?

That the top 1% of the country controls most of the economy and has a huge impact on politics is a bad thing, I suppose.