I have been looking at the Blackstar HT-5RS and as far as I can tell it looks like a really good amp, but i cant find any reviews of it, so I was wondering what people thought about it?
Don't like it very much.

You want it to play what sort of stuff buddy?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Blues, Rock and some acoustic stuff, I also like to use a loop pedal so an effects loop would be nice. And the UK.
budget?
Dunno if you'll be able to play accoustic stuff through the same amp but we could probs get you a good clean..
Total budget?

I have an acoustic amp for sale, dirt cheap too.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last edited by Tom 1.0 at Sep 30, 2011,
umm up to £400 really, its ok about the acoustic, this is for my electric which is a les paul if that helps
Jet city are being blown out for about £200 on eBay...

I am selling a Roland Ac33 for £180...

Happy days!

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Jet city is cool..
I bought one of the 20 watt combos
but no fx loop which is a bit lame. They sound great though.
uhhhhh
maybe wait to see if they unleash one of the 50 watt combos for under 400 ?
I was also thinking about the marshall class 5? Im really looking for a valve amp.
traynor ycv50b on thomann. it's around £400, depending on the exchange rate.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I recently bought a Class 5 and so far it has been great, I think it is one of the older ones with no 1 watt mode but I think it sounds like a 'proper' Marshall. I also tried a HT-1 but didn't really like it, sounded a bit 'sterile', possibly due to the small speaker and the ISF knob seemed to not do a lot. Obviously the HT-5 will be slightly different but I can't really comment
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Bare Knuckle Riff Raff and Stormy Monday
Fender Eric Clapton Signature Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fulltone OCD
EHX Holy Grail Nano
BYOC Tone Bender Clone
Korg Pitchblack
Fender Bassman '59 Reissue
the class 5 is the best amp for recording IMO (if you're into the styles that marshall excels in)

For gigging, go for the Jet City 20W head (not sure the actual name of the model)