Poll: would you comply?
Poll Options
View poll results: would you comply?
No, that offends me greatly. I would try to help her as she probably has some kind of trauma
14 6%
Dude, if that what she wanted me to do to prove my love, i'd beat the ever living shit outta her
61 25%
No, that type of girl is damaged beyond repair. I'd hit it and quit it
28 12%
Bro, that sounds like my dream girl. Crazy chicks are the bees knees!
45 19%
I don't know how i'd react to this..
64 27%
I don't see how this is a kinky question..this is a regular occurrence in my household
18 8%
OP, you're sounding like a true dirtbag right about now
10 4%
Voters: 240.
Page 1 of 3
if a girl wanted you to abuse her, like slap her around from time to time, choking during sex, rape simulation, etc. would you be into that? would that offend you?

i was born with a feminist brain so it actually blew my mind when i found out there are women out there that are into this. some enjoy playing the object, its ****ed up
Last edited by killjoy_bentley at Sep 30, 2011,
I don't think I could get into the idea of hitting, but I'm not a very violent person. If it came to being bound or held down or something and that's what gets her going, sure.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
yes, it would offend me. bitch should know that i'm into way more ****ed up shit than S&M.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
yes, it would offend me. bitch should know that i'm into way more ****ed up shit than S&M.

Oh god... don't tell me you prefer St. Anger...

My dream girl.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I do it whether she wants to or not.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
done it and its actually pretty fun once you have agreed on boundaries and stuff
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
If she is out of the kitchen and wants you to slap her because she thinks it's hot, she is actually asking her if you would be so kind to put her back to work in the kitchen.

Learn 2 read the female mind.
I like kinky girls....and i like pain so...as long as it is an eye for an eye....
I haz gotten gud
I've got a friend who's into all that. She openly admits that she doesn't want to work and would ideally like to find a rich, good looking husband that dominates her.

Similarly when my mates and I were telling her about our trip to amsterdam, when she found out that people aren't allowed to take photos of the prostitutes and they don't have sex in the windows, and once we explained that they probably had the ability to say no to a particular customer, she turned to her sister and asked "why did nobody tell me about this? I could be out there right now having sex for money".

Completely seriously.

She's not stupid, she has job prospects, she just likes certain things that other people don't.

Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Sep 30, 2011,
I know lots of girls like that, and outside their preferences in the bedroom they're completely normal people. You wouldn't even be able to tell unless you saw them in the act.
ah s*** i would totally do that all the way bro, actually i'd have the girl slap me and spank me till bleed, oh yea...., and call me an ass hole...
My gf has actually told me to do this, and she's dead ass about it. I never have and never will
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
My girl is like that. There's a lot more to it than meets the eye though.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Yes. Not so much the hitting...but if she asked nicely enough The rest is a given; i'd even be pursuading her to let me do it
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I'm not sure I would be offended, but I wouldn't be comfortable with it in the slightest.
My gf has actually likes to do that to me so if you see me help...

As a female, I wouldn't mind the slapping my ass and whatnot; I actually would encourage it. Oh and pulling my hair. I want it rough. But slapping in the face though is a no no

I understand why some guys would find it offensive as its not right to hit a girl and some girls feel the same way but...I want a man and to be dominated from time to time
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by talia.
As a female, I wouldn't mind the slapping my ass and whatnot; I actually would encourage it. Oh and pulling my hair. I want it rough. But slapping in the face though is a no no

I understand why some guys would find it offensive as its not right to hit a girl and some girls feel the same way but...I want a man and to be dominated from time to time

Dayum woman.
my girlfriend loves some mild domination. she doesn't want me to have sex with her, she wants me to f*ck her, and f*ck her hard. f*ckin awesome man.
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
Quote by talia.

*instant profile views*

OT: Hell to the mother****ing... no.
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
Quote by killjoy_bentley

i was born with a feminist brain

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I wouldn't hit my girl, light slaps yeah, cockslaps definitely. She really loves it and I love it too especially once I know where the boundaries are. She loves being pinned up against a wall or being dragged around by her hair. Great gal.

Oh and she calls me Daddy. I love her.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Okay. If the girl wants it, I can understand not being offended. But I' don't get why the idea actually gets some of you going. :/
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
Okay. If the girl wants it, I can understand not being offended. But I' don't get why the idea actually gets some of you going. :/

Cuz it's fun, and hot?
Page 1 of 3