5 students just got stabbed today at my old highschool, got a lot of friends there :/ one is in critical condition
Sorry to hear bro, hope your buddy gets better
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by Dirge Humani
How the hell were 5 people stabbed in one day

I doubt that it happened over a long period of time.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by ng117
this. I never understood why nobody, in a school presumably full of students, would let someone wander around like that without confronting them

sorry i'm a bit drunk so this probably doesn't make sense

It could take a short while for the police to arrive. It's so rare a lot of schools don't have any emergency plans either
Quote by PeeInMyAss

sociopath...
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
No one has any idea what it started over or anything? Surely for kids to bring knives to school it wasn't just a lovers falling out.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
No one has any idea what it started over or anything? Surely for kids to bring knives to school it wasn't just a lovers falling out.

It's possible to bring a knife and then have a fight, not have a fight and then bring a knife.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by TUXGUITAR
5 students just got stabbed today at my old highschool, got a lot of friends there :/ one is in critical condition

Impossible, weapons aren't allowed in school.
Quote by TUXGUITAR

Sorry about what happened man

Also I went to your profile to see how old you were because you said you had friends in high school and you were born on the exact same day as me...never had someone with the same day let alone the year
Quote by patrickaaron
KFC Gravy is like a nectar from the Gods I even use it as lube to titty bang my wife

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Lost my virginity in my arse but I didn't push back so it wasn't gay so don't call me gay cuz it isn't gay
Ouch... not good.

My high school went on lockdown today because someone tipped them off that a gunman would show up. Turned out to be a false warning, thankfully.
^ I think the same thing happened at my school on Tuesday, but none of the teachers actually had classes do lock down procedures. They sent a flyer home the same day saying that someone had a gun or something and the school went into full lockdown, but that was the first many people had heard of it.