#1
Recently I took apart a stock Ibanez bridge humbucker, and made it a stacked humbucker, with alnico pole pieces.
Last night, I was playing with fire. I had to use a dremel and metal file on the ceramic bar magnet that came from the pickup originally.
Then, it got worse. I used a razorblade to cut out the plastic sections between where the pole pieces went, actually, when I got done cutting the one open space for the magnet, I could see the coil windings from the inside.
Shew, things we're looking grim...
BUT. I completed it. Here it is, middle position:

It sounds a little better as far as attack and treble goes. I'm satisfied. Especially since it's the first time I've done this.
Cusp of Magic