Anyone know a good website to get band stickers made CHEAP? They have to be 3"x3" squares and outdoor-usable. I can't find any great sources...
outdoor durability is a must- these will be all over venues and possibly the old high school around here haha
There's special paper you can buy to make it yourself. It's the same size as normal paper, so I don't think you need a special printer. It's just one side is glossed or something (the side the printed image will be on), and the other is a peel-off sticker side. Just print a bunch on a page, cut them out, problem solved. I don't know where you could find it though; maybe an office supplies shop, or a craft store
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Go to Officemax. Either have the Impress people make them, or buy a sheet of adhesive-back printer paper as was suggested above.

And while you're there, buy a laptop with a MaxAssurance Service plan...you'll make an employee's day
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Spray on gloss can be bought at any art store. You spray it over the poster and the writing will stay protected. Cheaper than office max.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

DIY is cooler than looking proffessional, if there everywhere people are going to get tired of seeing them, put up the high my name is ones and scribble the information of gigs on them, get people interested, leading them to go to your gigs, leading to them going to more leading to success. Oh and try and get freinds of yours to put them around, girls look cooler than guys in this context too.