Looking to get a wah and want something with a lot of growl. Any suggestions?
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
Get the Dunlop rack wah
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
ESP: H-1001
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Digitech DT Whammy
Ibanez Sweeping Demon
Earthquake Bit Commander
Tone Mob Model 001 Fuzz Generator
DOD Bone Shaker
Stomp Under Foot Sonic Warfare
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
Quote by Ghold125
Budget?

no budget

Quote by NIN1993
Get the Dunlop rack wah

don't really want anything to rackmount
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
Dunlop Crybaby from HEll or the EVH wah is very nice as well
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
The Dunlop rack wah is probably your best bet, but a Fulltone Cylde Deluxe would also be worth a look at.
I think the best wah on the market is the vox v847.
I was using a dunlop hendrix crybaby before that, and let me tell you, it wasn't even close at all. The vox is so much better than the crybaby. When you engage the crybaby, it kind of overdrives your sound and makes it a little bit louder, the vox doesn't do this so my volume levels don't get all screwy. I like to put my strat on the neck pickup and use the vox wah and play voodoo child...the tone of that wah is exactly like it is on the record. It doesn't get any better than the vox wah and that thing is only like 85 bucks.
Quote by fenderstrat235
I think the best wah on the market is the vox v847.
I was using a dunlop hendrix crybaby before that, and let me tell you, it wasn't even close at all. The vox is so much better than the crybaby. When you engage the crybaby, it kind of overdrives your sound and makes it a little bit louder, the vox doesn't do this so my volume levels don't get all screwy. I like to put my strat on the neck pickup and use the vox wah and play voodoo child...the tone of that wah is exactly like it is on the record. It doesn't get any better than the vox wah and that thing is only like 85 bucks.
This. Vox wahs are the best in my opinion.
I would say either the RMC Picture wah or the Fulltone Clyde Deluxe.
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

The Fulltone Clyde Deluxe and the Morley Tremonti wah are both extremely popular. If you're willing to go used an old Ibanez WH10s are awesome (dunno how the new reissues are compared to the originals). The Dunlop 535q is another fairly popular one.

Not really a wah man myself - just throwing out some popular/commonly used ones to give you something to look at.