lol @ irl rage. They both had it comin to em.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Oct 1, 2011,
Kinda makes all of the starvation in Somalia pale in comparison.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

The unemployed father-of-three, who is said to have mental health issues, admitted one count of assault by beating at Plymouth Magistrates Court on September 29 and is due to be sentenced on October 24.

He'd have to have mental health issues to do something so immature/childish/stupid.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by Kutless Rocker
He'd have to have mental health issues to do something so immature/childish/stupid.

You've obviously never been killed by a random noob tube when you're only one kill off getting a nuke.
@ the joystiq article
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by epiless
This is why I don't play CoD anymore.

Are you sure it's not because of the camping? Or the auto-aim? Or the really annoying thirteen year olds who play it all the time?

Oh... wait
Quote by metalh3ad88
Are you sure it's not because of the camping? Or the auto-aim? Or the really annoying thirteen year olds who play it all the time?

Oh... wait

Its the community, the lack of effort by the developers. Honestly campers, tuber, what ever ****ing annoys somebody doesn't bug me. If you're good you adapt to what the other people are doing. If somebody is being a douche mute them.
Quote by epiless
Its the community, the lack of effort by the developers. Honestly campers, tuber, what ever ****ing annoys somebody doesn't bug me. If you're good you adapt to what the other people are doing. If somebody is being a douche mute them.

Are you talking Treyarch or Infinity Ward? Infinity Ward > Treyarch. And I agree about the adapting thing, even though I barely ever need to adapt.

Marathon Lightweight Quickscoper reporting in. Try hards get mad when they see my perks. And then they die. Then they get madder.

I hate video games...

Quote by LostLegion
What does "throttle" mean?

You serious?

Strangle.
West Ham United
Quote by devourke
Are you talking Treyarch or Infinity Ward? Infinity Ward > Treyarch. And I agree about the adapting thing, even though I barely ever need to adapt.

Marathon Lightweight Quickscoper reporting in. Try hards get mad when they see my perks. And then they die. Then they get madder.

Meh, most of the time I **** around. When I first started playing MW2 I would rage hard at the the commando fags and tubers.

Then I tried the classes out and had a lot of fun. Nothing better than commando proing the majority of the opposing team on S and D. Quick scoping is the one thing I never got down though.
I hate how media always tries to make it look like videogames are bad in articles like these.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by epiless
This is why I don't play CoD anymore.

You got strangled too?`
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Quote by Kamikaze1014
"Man throttles schoolboy"

I like where this is going

Pretty funny article people get way to involved with games.
Quote by Kamikaze1014
Also

"A scene from the game Call of Duty"

shows promotion image probably ripped from Google images

edit:to be fair, I ripped my avi from GI....but that's not the point...

Yeah.

Wait. Let's have a closer look...

A scene from the game Call of Duty

the game Call of Duty

the game

In all seriousness though, what game Call of Duty? There are 7 of them.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
In most of the cases: "Shut the **** up you dumb ****tangle" is enough. Well this man is now my hero!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
It certainly adds an extra dimension to gaming to make fighter games more realistic.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Quote by OldRocker
Jeez... what a loser. It's only a friggin game.

play some CoD online and then we can speak. You can't talk shit about someone until you've been in their shoes and I understand this dude perfectly. Sometimes I wish I could tear a hole through time and space and punch the little brat's mother, who at the time is pregnant with him, right in the **** so hard he is born with severe deformities!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Grimriffer
play some CoD online and then we can speak. You can't talk shit about someone until you've been in their shoes and I understand this dude perfectly. Sometimes I wish I could tear a hole through time and space and punch the little brat's mother, who at the time is pregnant with him, right in the **** so hard he is born with severe deformities!

You have mental issues too?
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
People usually shut up if you're better than them. Maybe he should put a little less time into finding a job and caring for his children and spend a few more hours playing COD every day.
Quote by MakinLattes
People usually shut up if you're better than them. Maybe he should put a little less time into finding a job and caring for his children and spend a few more hours playing COD every day.

Nice one!
Quote by Grimriffer

I know what you're talking about and Youtube's full of 'em. Still he's a loser if he's gonna go beat up a kid over a "friggin" game. I know how kids are and there are times I wanna throttle the brats. Still they're kids and it's their nature to taunt you.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+