Page 1 of 2
alright then pit let me start of with a story...woosh wooshh woosh *flashback*

so my freind came to visit us from his college and we weregoing to meet him at his house.I was there a bit early and no one was at his house so i decided to go to the park that was across the street

so i was at the park siting on this bench facing this garden of sort just relaxing and listening to music(steve ray vaugh for those of you who care) and this little girl i think she was like my little sisters age 12,13 tops sits next to me. i paid no mind til she started talking to me.i didnt want to be a dick so i say hello
then she said i was cute and started flirting with me...
me being 18 and not a pedophile i told her
" thanks but im a bit to old for you"
she responded with
"its okay i dont mind"
after which my "this bitch is gonna get you arrested "radar went off so i told her good bye and walked away and sat down on the other side of the park away from those nice flowers(i like those nice flowers) and the damn girl followed me and sat next to me again and before even saying anything she just grabs my dick
of course i freak out thinking this girl is way too young to be doing this shit and there are families around so i got stop this
and at the time i had a few options...
1young poon (a big no no)
2 try to explain she shouldnt do this shit an risk being groped again and being seen by one of the families there which could get in i trouble
3 get the **** out of there

...i got the **** out of there

so yeah pit what the hell is wrong with these girls?
where are the ones that are my age?
and what would you guys have done?(he asked expecting pitlike responces)

Not sure if troll, pedophile trying to look good, or just the weirdest guy on the forum...
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
*gif*

i think that sums up my reaction quite perfectly actually
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
How flattering. In your lowest times, you can take solitude in the fact that preteen girls want your cock in them.
Quote by necrosis1193

Not sure if troll, pedophile trying to look good, or just the weirdest guy on the forum...

i sure hope those arent my only options
This party my friend was having, everyone's trashed (I'm 22 fyi)
Me: "And this girl looks like she's 17! Ha ha ha!"
Girl "Ha ha! Actually I'm 14! Ha ha!"
Me: "HA HA HA!"
Girl: *not-joking-face*
Me: *Oh-shit-face* followed by *Getting-the-fuck-out-of-here-face*

OT: Impress that girl by pretending to assassinate Ronald Reagan.
you should have gotten the **** out of there. and it seems to be a trend that girls are having sex at that age so no wonder she grabbed your dick lol she wanted some bro...

EDIT: ^ why does a 13 year old have a boyfriend
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I came in this thread hoping for jailbait pictures. I am disappoint.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Humble brag....
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
so, i'm 13 years old. and today i saw this old kid (looked about 18 or so) and i though i want his cock. so i walked up to him and sat down on this bench in a park. (he was listening to steve ray vaugh.) so i strike up a conversation with him, then i get a bit flirty. after a while he said " thanks but im a bit to old for you"
i responded with
"its okay i dont mind"
he walked away. so i got up and followed him. and as soon as he sat down i grabbed his dick . then he just suddenly got away.
so pit, what's wrong with these guys?
Yeah girls are getting pretty slutty these days, it's pretty sad. I guess self respect died.
I thought it was bad when I was 13, but I guess it's only going to get worse.

It's one thing for a 20 year old girl to do something like that, but 13? Really?

Bitches be trippin.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
If this was far enough from were you lived, and you weren't planning on spending too long there...

You know you're all just wondering whether you could have safely gotten away with it. Also if you got caught and played in just the right sort of hardcore/noisecore band, and spun it just the right way, you could get alot of closet pedophiles to view your band, and or even spin it as a super left wing statement.

but slightly more seriously OP you should have been quite frank with her and told her all the reasons why you wouldn't hit it. If she can satisfactorily answer all of your questions and re-assure you sufficiently proceed with caution.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
Yeah girls are getting pretty slutty these days, it's pretty sad. I guess self respect died.
I thought it was bad when I was 13, but I guess it's only going to get worse.

It's one thing for a 20 year old girl to do something like that, but 13? Really?

Bitches be trippin.

It's that damn hip hop culture, I tell you.
Quote by LolCatGuitar
so, i'm 13 years old. and today i saw this old kid (looked about 18 or so) and i though i want his cock. so i walked up to him and sat down on this bench in a park. (he was listening to steve ray vaugh.) so i strike up a conversation with him, then i get a bit flirty. after a while he said " thanks but im a bit to old for you"
i responded with
"its okay i dont mind"
he walked away. so i got up and followed him. and as soon as he sat down i grabbed his dick . then he just suddenly got away.
so pit, what's wrong with these guys?

we like older women with lady parts
Quote by Jawlytomtom
If this was far enough from were you lived, and you weren't planning on spending too long there...

You know you're all just wondering whether you could have safely gotten away with it.

I know you're kidding but no way brah. Your current age / 2 + 7 = The youngest you can go. Anything lower than that and my face is disgusted.
Quote by supersac
freind

freind

freind

ಠ_ಠ

No but seriously...how do you know how old she is...i know a girl who is 19 and looks barely 14
Quote by patrickaaron
KFC Gravy is like a nectar from the Gods I even use it as lube to titty bang my wife

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Lost my virginity in my arse but I didn't push back so it wasn't gay so don't call me gay cuz it isn't gay
Quote by devourke
I know you're kidding but no way brah. Your current age / 2 + 7 = The youngest you can go. Anything lower than that and my face is disgusted.

That doesn't work with all ages.

16/2 + 7 = 15.
There is no problem in dating a 14 year old when you are 16.
Quote by Nirvanaguy007
No but seriously...how do you know how old she is...i know a girl who is 19 and looks barely 14

dont know about you but im not attracted to girl who look like thye are only 13
Quote by devourke

Well for a relationship yeah, but for a one-time thing in a foreign area as I said proceed with caution, although I'm not trying to start a moral debate because I believe (Roman Catholic) in saving sex until marriage and all that other stuff you all hate except really my practical philosophy is as stated above. My posts are expressing socially taboo'ed ideas that feel good to openly declare and a little bit of attention seeking.
Quote by supersac
dont know about you but im not attracted to girl who look like thye are only 13

In your original post you didn't say anything like that you just seemed to have a problem with the girls age and getting in trouble
Quote by patrickaaron
KFC Gravy is like a nectar from the Gods I even use it as lube to titty bang my wife

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Lost my virginity in my arse but I didn't push back so it wasn't gay so don't call me gay cuz it isn't gay
Quote by due 07
It's that damn hip hop culture, I tell you.

YA SEE THE KIDS

THEY LISTEN TO THE RAP MUSIC WHICH GIVES THEM THE BRAIN DAMAGE

WITH THEIR HIPPIN' AND THEIR HOPPIN' AND THE BIPPIN' AND BOPPIN'

SO THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE JAZZ

IS ALL ABOUT
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Nirvanaguy007
In your original post you didn't say anything like that you just seemed to have a problem with the girls age and getting in trouble

well i kinda just assumed it would be implied
Quote by NakedInTheRain
yeah, my girlfriend's brother's girlfriend keeps trying to make moves in me. she's 13. i'm 20.

Quote by patrickaaron

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Quote by Vitor_vdp
That doesn't work with all ages.

16/2 + 7 = 15.
There is no problem in dating a 14 year old when you are 16.

It does work with all ages. If you assume that 13 is too young to be dating. 16 and 14 is actually a big gap when you're that young.
Quote by Ahteh
I paid notice to the fact that you actually considered "young poon".

You wouldn't?
Quote by devourke
It does work with all ages. If you assume that 13 is too young to be dating. 16 and 14 is actually a big gap when you're that young.

I disagree. If you're 16 and not yet in a relationship, then yes, starting to date somewone whos 14 is a bit iffy.

However if you were already in the relationship before you were 16, with someone a couple of years younger, it's OK.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
I disagree. If you're 16 and not yet in a relationship, then yes, starting to date somewone whos 14 is a bit iffy.

However if you were already in the relationship before you were 16, with someone a couple of years younger, it's OK.

That means that a 15 year old and a 13 year old is ok. You're going backwards my good fellow.
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by devourke
That means that a 15 year old and a 13 year old is ok. You're going backwards my good fellow.

I see your point. Though the GF I had in school was 12 when we got together + I was 14 (within a couple of months we moved up to 13 + 15 pretty much at the same time). I dunno maybe it's just me who's not right in the head, but I though it was OK at the time.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
On a scale of 1-10 how was she? Don't knock her down a bit cuz of the pre-tits.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by NakedInTheRain
yeah, my girlfriend's brother's girlfriend keeps trying to make moves in me. she's 13. i'm 20.

So, she's a he and got a dick and he wants to put in inside you?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by StewieSwan
On a scale of 1-10 how was she? Don't knock her down a bit cuz of the pre-tits.

'Pre-tits'
Here's some young poon for ya . But in all seriousness, I would have gotten the **** out of there too. Sure, once they've started their period, they're biologically ready, but failure to avoid the "young poon" could result in having Big Johnny's Old Prick stretching your sphincter. Unless this sounds appealing to you, then getting the hell out is the best idea.
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Quote by JL_Shredder
Here's some young poon for ya . But in all seriousness, I would have gotten the **** out of there too. Sure, once they've started their period, they're biologically ready, but failure to avoid the "young poon" could result in having Big Johnny's Old Prick stretching your sphincter. Unless this sounds appealing to you, then getting the hell out is the best idea.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
You got a purdy mouth. Squeal for me boy
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Last edited by JL_Shredder at Oct 1, 2011,
Page 1 of 2