Recently a girl I knew died of a heroin OD, some pretty sad shit.

Anyways I was watching Breaking Bad, and a girl dies of an OD on the show, which just made me think of the girl that I knew died.

So Pit have you ever had anything like this happen?
I've had a huge amount of moments of when I think of a scene in a TV show and then that evening, or the next day, the episode with the scene in it is on TV.
inb3 Fox News

EDIT: inb4 I fail at inb4
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Oct 1, 2011,
Quote by LostLegion
I've had a huge amount of moments of when I think of a scene in a TV show and then that evening, or the next day, the episode with the scene in it is on TV.

at least once a week. usually the same day
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Kind of the oppsite here, I was watching Harold and Kumar go to white castle and then all my freinds had a craving to go to Macca's, and we wound't finish the night until we had a Big mac in our mouths,
METAL!
Quote by Ultraussie
Kind of the oppsite here, I was watching Harold and Kumar go to white castle and then all my freinds had a craving to go to Macca's, and we wound't finish the night until we had a Big mac in our mouths,

Say hello to Mac
I can imagine it would be rather difficult to get big Mac in your mouth. He's not gay.

Edit: ^ Ninja'd to the joke..
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Oct 1, 2011,