Hi everyone , I'll buy new bass guitar but I was undecided with 3 of them.Waiting for your comments
Well, first of all, it's up to your personal preference. You should try all of them out and see which one you like the most.

My opinion:
The Yamaha is a fine instrument, with narrow string spacing and a quite comfortable neck. my biggest issue with it is that i felt that the pick-ups were "quiet" and didn't have enough "Umph"

The Spector is a great bass that you can use for pretty much everything. The quality on all the Spector Euros I have played has been top-notch. The neck is bulky though, and there are those who think EMGs are lifeless.

The Musicman would be my personal choice, mainly because I love their necks and the sound you get from them. One think that you should remeber is that MM have a distinctive "growl". A lot of people love this sound (including me), but you should have that in mind when you're going to make your choice.

In the end, you can listen to all the suggestions in the world, but that won't change your personal preference. Try them all out and find out which one you like the most!
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
Personal preference. The Yahama basses are nicely made, but I always feel they lack a little bit of character and originality as opposed to certain other brands. In my opinion Yamaha's forte is with higher quality budget instruments, I don't think that their higher end stuff is quite as nice as some of the alternatives out there.

As for the Stingray or the Spector, only you can decide. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. It's important to remember that if you're thinking about the Stingray 5 because you want that classic typical punchy early-RATM-esque Stingray tone that a Stingray 5 is actually pretty much just a 5 sting Musicman Sterling, rather than a Stingray. You'd have to invest a little more and get one from the classic line for that.
I'm not a fan of either Yamaha or Spector, for different reasons. But those are personal preferences so I'm not gonna bother elaborating there.

The Stingray has my vote of those three, it might be a biased opinion, but an opinion none the less.
It sounds solid for pretty much anything you want to do with it, can't go wrong.

I'll just leave this here.

Oh yeah, try them all out.... but...

Yeah.

Look at that.
Saints walk the earth
They don't patrol the skies
They're the people right behind you
Riding tandem through the night
It's the comfort that's discovered
Through two sets of eyes
It's the hand that stills the other
That shakes like candlelight
Both.

Duh.
Saints walk the earth
Through two sets of eyes

Case rested .

If we're talking visuals I think that Musicman had this one won a long time ago.
I think Spectors are better visually, but that Musicman is absolutely gorgeous.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
It looks like a paddle.

Saints walk the earth
Through two sets of eyes
Talkking of paddle's, my least favourite part of Spector's was always the silly headstocks on their more-than-4-strings models.

Also, feast:

That would actually look great without a pickguard, grain is gorgeous.

Thread derailment ftw!
Saints walk the earth
Through two sets of eyes
You can't go wrong with a Bongo! haha
Seriously though. Try them all if you can,
THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE

DREAM THEATER

THE DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT

SEVENTH WONDER

MUSICMAN BONGO 6HH
EBS REIDMAR

YOUTUBE
TWITTER
TUMBLR
Word, I would definitely try them all.

From my own opinions on them though:

I couldn't live with the Stingray as my main bass b/c it only has 21 frets, and for solos/shenanigans I always use that upper register. But the growl is beastly almost like my Warwick $$ (which I'm surprised is not on your list)

The Spectors are fantastic, though they have the thickest necks from your list but are still very playable. If you do have a beef with the electronics, the most common mod on Spectors is to use an Aguilar or Delano preamp to give the EMG's more umph. Also you'll find people who swap out the EMG's with Barts or Nordstrands to give it a more classic sound.

Haven't played any high end Yamaha's but one they seem nice. John Myung used to play them...before he switched to MusicMan. Just Saying
Love my spector suits me down to a T, neck is a tad thicker than I'd normally be used to but it's easily accustomed to.

Would have to go with the age old try them out if you can as my response though
Quote by thunderbritches
But the growl is beastly almost like my Warwick $$ (which I'm surprised is not on your list)

Unless it's drastically different in the States to over here, you'd have to be downright insane to buy a new Warwick at the moment. The prices are scandalous, and they keep pumping them up... they've killed their own market for them, and as such the resale value is a complete steal. The sellers are getting robbed, but it's a good time to be a buyer, so if going second hand is up your street a Warwick might be a good idea.
Quote by Ziphoblat
Unless it's drastically different in the States to over here, you'd have to be downright insane to buy a new Warwick at the moment.

Its not any different here, a new Corvette $$ 5-er is retailing new at around $2500 on this side of the pond. On the other hand, there are used German Corvette Standards going for between $600 and $800. I've even seen a couple pop up on craigslist for around $500.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Yea I picked mine up 4 years old, with a couple scratches and dings for $700, well off from the $1800 retail.

For a fiver it is $2500 but a new Spector Euro is $2300 which at that price range is very little difference.
I would like to thank all of you friends.As a result I think I'm going to buy a spector euro lx 5 because of some reasons.First of all musicman stingray looks perfect but it has 22 frets.About Yamaha it also looks great but old memories came to mind.My first guitar was a yamaha rbx and everytime it made problem to me .In addition to this some of my friends bought yamaha but unfortunately they also had problems with their guitars.Finally,spector look wonderful and 24 fretted.Also has Emg Pickups on it + it's neck thru and it has a mysterious charm . I also looked up warwick basses they are 'perfect' in one word but they are too expensive . I may buy a warwick when I graduate from university and start a job :P Again thank you my friends !
I own the Yamaha. It is a remarkably good bass:

Some people don't go for the shape, but I find it a very comfortable bass to play. I've also got a five-string Music Man Stingray HH, and it is a great bass, too. Mine is a black cherry with an ebony fretboard; similar to this one:

Either one is a fine bass. The Yamaha is a better value, and it has a 35" scale if that makes a difference to you. I've played the Spector, but never owned one.

Enjoy whichever one you get. They are all high-end basses and you really can't go wrong with any of them.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley