I teach in the style of heavy metal. Listen to Stratovarius to get an idea. If you think this is something you'd be interested in, comment below.. Being focused mostly on metal, I would not be a good teacher for those who want to play funk, country, jazz or pop.

My goal is to give you the tools needed to build great technique and write your own music. I am not here to teach songs, but I WILL help my student with certain parts of a song if you're really having difficulty with it. These lessons will be given once a week, but I will expect you to practice hard in between.

So, if you're truly interested, are willing to practice hard, and feel that I'm the right teacher for you, leave a comment telling me a bit about yourself and what kinds of bands you like. I will choose the student whom I think I will be able to help the most. Again, this is for beginners only. The lessons themselves will be conducted through PM's.

I look forward to working with one of you!
Jeff
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Oh, and I should probably mention that the lessons will be free of charge
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
it's bit of an off-topic, but there is an 'edit' button at your post and it would be nice if you used it next time, instead of double-posting ^^
Quote by KorYi
it's bit of an off-topic, but there is an 'edit' button at your post and it would be nice if you used it next time, instead of double-posting ^^

I even looked right at it.
I also offer the same service - providing tuition over the internet, however I am available 24/7 and am extremely knowledgable.

The info is available on my website:
www.google.com
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Wow,no one is responding..well.
as far as guitar is concerned im fascinated with Vai and Satriani..
if no one else responds i would love to get extremely good at tapping.
im also having troubles ascendind strings when doing legato.
since you are a shredder i guess you could help me
Last edited by Slashiepie at Oct 1, 2011,
Quote by deadkenedy
I also offer the same service - providing tuition over the internet, however I am available 24/7 and am extremely knowledgable.

The info is available on my website:
www.google.com

If you think google only spouts knowledge then holy hell we're living in a different universe.