I remember there was a user who posted a considerable amount. He had an LMFAO animated gif avatar and his user title was "Taters gonna tate".

I haven't seen him in ages. I don't know whether he just changed everything or what?

Anyone know who I'm talking about?
He's still tating along I think.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Oh I remember him! Kind of. I don't remember his username, but I know who you're talking about
RIP Gooze

cats
I vaguely remember the user title, can't remember the username for the life of me though.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I have no idea who you're talking about.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by VillainousLatin
Where the hell is the guy with a goldfish staring to my soul for an avatar? Lt.Shiny... something...

Perma'd for being an unjustifiable dick.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by frankv
ShinySides got banned? What for?

I kinda miss him
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
I miss Shinysides. He was a dick sometimes but he was one of the more entertaining users, I thought. And he contributed a fair bit to the nightmare inducement thread.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.