I was wondering if anybody knew the settings for a Digitech RP90 to achieve a Hair/Glam tone similar to Motley Crue, W.A.S.P., Cinderella, etc...
does it have amp models? if so, jcm800 or soldano, and maybe with an od boost in front (assuming it'll let you do all that, i'm not too well up on multi fxes)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm not sure how the digitech rp90 works, but a good hair metal tone can basically be summed up as:

Lots of gain, a fair amount of treble and mid (perhaps less bass), lots of compression, and other things like delay, chorus etc. a noisegate will reduce unwanted feedback.

use a bridge humbucker pickup on your guitar if possible.

and plenty of volume \m/
BEST EVER PLACE TO POST.

I have a RP90, we're like twins

Try the default 45, and 42 settings, they;re pretty close, and I'd tweak from there.
METAL!