Planning on buyin this. I play for my local church group, and was just wondering if this is a good choice?
do you have any experience with electronics?
/relevant
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
It's decent if used to tighten up your tone as a light OD, but as a standalone pedal I'd look at something else.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
It's decent if used to tighten up your tone as a light OD, but as a standalone pedal I'd look at something else.

this.

it's a great pedal for running into a tube amp with slight breakup to add a bit more "edge" to the tone if you dial it in properly, but if you want to use it into a clean amp it's a bit fizzy and buzzy and harsh sounding and not really very useful for very much at all.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
sounds good with mods though
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
My experience is that the distortion sounds very thin on this pedal unless you turn the gain almost full on.
We have to know what gear you have first.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
You can do a cheap mod to the pedal that will cost you about £5, that beefs up the pedal a bit. PM if you wanna know the mods and shit
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly