Page 1 of 2
I'm drunk and what? I think it's mean that a lot of people have attention on here just because they're attention on here. Whats your oppinoin on this? THan God for ago correct othe wise Im writing this while i take a crap, ima take 5 wipes and see what happen
Yes
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
What are you asking?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
What are you asking?

I think its mean on here that people have attention when they ahve attention on here? ..its pretty straiht forward

Quote by ethan_hanus
It's too early to be drunk.

You too.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Oct 1, 2011,
Quote by JackGuack
I think its mean on here that people have attention when they ahve attention on here? ..its pretty straiht forward
These words do not make sense.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
im durnk better mustype a few words or they wont kbow how durnk i am
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by olix95
what the hell are you talking about?

Doesnt aply, to you. Nevermind. I want to talk to people in hte Pit I once had a wird dream that i took pictures of m brothre naked when i wa s yound. OH WAIT, that was real
Quote by Well.......
Room?

You are tearing me apart, drunken poster!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by element4433
These words do not make sense.

He's obviously asking why people have attention when they have attention.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by ethan_hanus
LIES!!!!!!!!!
Even if he's not, it's like six o'clock there. That's still early to get go out, get drunk, and decided to call it a night.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by JackGuack
Doesnt aply, to you. Nevermind. I want to talk to people in hte Pit I once had a wird dream that i took pictures of m brothre naked when i wa s yound. OH WAIT, that was real

O_O
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX

This, i dont get why people dont understand>
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
What?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Even if he's not, it's like six o'clock there. That's still early to get go out, get drunk, and decided to call it a night.

Going back out soon, just wanted to chck on the pit, thought itd be time to post my first thread liquid confidence yes please
Quote by element4433
What?

It's ok I don't get it either, just go with it.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by JackGuack
Going back out soon, just wanted to chck on the pit, thought itd be time to post my first thread liquid confidence yes please

Hopefully last thread too.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by ethan_hanus
Because, when people are paying attention, they are paying attention, or they are paying more attention compared to what they are paying less attention to.

Yes! ..and to the guy who doesnt get it.. its explaned right there...
People have attention when they have attention.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

I am fairly drunk and I don't see the need to post a stupid thread bragging aobout it. I just don't understand how come when someone gets drunk they post a thread about it. And it seems they intentionally use bad grammar. I mean, I'm am smashed but I think my grammar is decent, but in most of the 'I'm drunk" threads you see grammar that's just written intentionally wrong.

It's not an achievement people.
I'm also drunk, but I dpn't post a thread
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Spoonman69
People have attention when they have attention.

duhh.. are you drunk? Anyway, noones ansered my question
Quote by JackGuack
I don't know about the UK, but how common is it to go out at like 4:30-5:00? That's super early.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Shinami
I am fairly drunk and I don't see the need to post a stupid thread bragging aobout it. I just don't understand how come when someone gets drunk they post a thread about it. And it seems they intentionally use bad grammar. I mean, I'm am smashed but I think my grammar is decent, but in most of the 'I'm drunk" threads you see grammar that's just written intentionally wrong.

It's not an achievement people.

Why would someone attempt to be bad at grammar just to show tat they're drunk? unless they're 14. + I wante to post a thread because i havent yet
Page 1 of 2