hello , i am looking for a free program that i can use to make dubstep songs , does anyone know of any programs like this ?

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
I like Reason for this. Not cheap but it is obtainable in less than ideal ways.... as said. Don't expect quick results. Learning to comprehend this kind of software for creating electronic music honestly seemed harder to me than starting to play guitar.
FL Studio

Though you shouldn't be wasting your time with shitty music
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lextexrex
Any multi-oscillator with an LFO will do the trick. If you can find a vsti for it, then really any DAW with automation should work.

This. Most DAWs you can do this without any extra VST/VSTis.
Quote by lockwolf

This Wuuuuubwuubwuuuuuuuuuub wawawa wub wub wub wuuuuuub
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
ITT: People who haven't actually listened to dubstep.

TS, Pirate Bay - FL Studio 10. Get some free sample packs for drums, or again...look around on torrents. Danny Byrd does some awesome sets.
Native Instruments make a generator called Massive, which is an incredible tool for making all sorts of basses and synths once you know how to use it and get the hang of it all.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

TS, Pirate Bay - FL Studio 10. Get some free sample packs for drums, or again...look around on torrents. Danny Byrd does some awesome sets.
Native Instruments make a generator called Massive, which is an incredible tool for making all sorts of basses and synths once you know how to use it and get the hang of it all.

Don't take it personally but you can't advise people to pirate software here. Though, yeah, massive is pretty popular for dubstep and you do need good samples for drums.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
This Wuuuuubwuubwuuuuuuuuuub wawawa wub wub wub wuuuuuub

Quote by lockwolf
FL Studio

We can't all be cool people.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Itt: People who can't take a joke, and like to play roulette with the mods by recommending software piracy.

P.S sadly I have listened to dubstep, and even helped someone make a track last year. Have a nice day!
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

ITT: A guy who went to a local show last night and the opening act was a guy with his Macbook and Logic doing Dubstep for an hour straight instead of a local band like I was hoping to see.

Seriously, I paid $5 to listen to Dubstep for an hour. At the end of the night, he got paid too!
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Free Program? Not sure, sorry. You can get FL studio 'legally'. I think FL is good because once you purchase it, it gets updated for free (I think). Any plugin with an LFO option will create the wobble type of sound. I also like the FL drum machine FPC - good sound and can change the samples - I use a limiter effect on it and it sounds great but there is plenty to muck about with. Good luck anyway.
You'll need something to change the LFO frequency in patterns. That's one of the defining things about wobble bass: it changes speed. FL Studio's Keyboard Controller plugin works nicely for this; you can map different LFO speeds to different keys, and then control it from the piano roll.