I've found myself playing the same stuff over and over. I really wanna get as good as I can but I just can't find anything inspiring to learn I wanna learn some Zeppelin, but I still find it too hard.

What songs gave you a new lease of inspiration to practice/ play more?
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I've found myself playing the same stuff over and over. I really wanna get as good as I can but I just can't find anything inspiring to learn I wanna learn some Zeppelin, but I still find it too hard.

What songs gave you a new lease of inspiration to practice/ play more?

Please check out my cover of when the levee breaks by led zeppelin

Seriously though..I can't answer, 'cause I don't have a clear idea if what level you're at.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91

Seriously though..I can't answer, 'cause I don't have a clear idea if what level you're at.

When the Levee Breaks is pretty easy though.

EDIT: To the post above, a bit of both. I've been working on the solo to Sweet Child o Mine since January haha. I've very nearly got it. I've been playing four years.

I want to concentrate on my rhythm guitar. I much prefer that. Any awesome rhythm guitarists you know of?
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Oct 1, 2011,
Pete Townshend...best rhythm guitarist ever
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Periphery, mostly Icarus Lives! because their other stuff is sick.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
For rhythm guitar, The Who, and AC/DC, and if you can: pick apart some Stones, and some of Izzy's parts from Appetite.
Try the immigrant song... It ain't hard.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace