Hey all,
I just bought a Line 6 duoVerb online and I don't think it includes a channel switcher. What kind of pedal can you use to switch channels. I'm not talking about a floorboard, just a two button footswitch with a standard 1/4" jack that switches between each channel or both.

I have two stomp switches, what do I need to do to make them switch channels? Thanks.
Ibanez AM78T with Lace Sensors
Squier Affinity with American Standard Electronics
Line 6 duoVerb
Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive, Heavy Distortion, and Vintage Tube Monster
Digitech RP500

Yeah, I have a colored sig.