Page 1 of 3
I ran across these and want to share them. I want to know what these are called and if anyone else has any. Not all of them are sad, but there's some lols here.

Here's some of them:

There's more to come
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Sadly these are the last that I have

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Last edited by Horsedick.MPEG at Oct 1, 2011,
This reminded me of the Dino Dad thread for some reason. Probably because both are very sad..
I hate this thread
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Quote by Jabels225
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

wat
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Jabels225

Quote by OKSauce
these are great, but really harrowing

+1

i love pokemon, and some of these are kinda sad, and the way in which they're drawn out with all the child language is awfully harrowing
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Quote by Jabels225

I feel as if I'm the only one who gets the reference.
"I'm glad I called that guy!"
Quote by PowerOfGlove
+1

i love pokemon, and some of these are kinda sad, and the way in which they're drawn out with all the child language is awfully harrowing

Agreed, if they were written using standard language this probably wouldn't be so depressing.
The "Mr Mime" one was ****ing brutal
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Skullivan
I feel as if I'm the only one who gets the reference.
"I'm glad I called that guy!"

Thank you. I cant believe so few people remember when Adam Sandler made funny movies.
Quote by Jabels225
Thank you. I cant believe so few people remember when Adam Sandler made funny movies.

A lot of people remember, but it just made no sense in the current context.
Quote by Jabels225

what's this a reference to? I recognise it
Quote by CrossBack7

Can anyone link to the dino dad ones? I searched and couldn't find them.

Same here, since there were already 2 sad threads on the home page I was gonna be that guy to bump it.
Page 1 of 3