PS3
45 56%
3DS
5 6%
**** you
31 38%
Voters: 81.
Page 1 of 2
Which system should I buy? With a PS3 I can play Little Big Planet which I'm very interested in, but the 3DS is in 3D!
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
ps3
edit: get a 3d tv and play 3D playstation
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
PS3 by far. 3DS 3D is only alright, and with PS3 you gain access to awesome PS1 games and you have one of the best Blu Ray players on the market.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
No vs threads.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by SG_dave
LBP sucks.

But PS3 has more games than 3DS despite PS3 having no game.

Instead of arguing, I'm just gonna let the image explain my response.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
I recommend the PS3. The 3DS hurts your eyes after a while and it's very annoying to use as you have to get it in the certain position. PS3 is so much better.
Not to generalize, but Nintendo has become more of a family game company now. If you want to play shooters and stuff like that then get the PS3. But as always, I'll push the Xbox 360 for no good reason.
I voted **** you because there is a gaming thread.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by laid-to-waste
try buying i dunno, a life loool

I'm a gamer, I have many lives.
Quote by 37 Narwhals
I'm a gamer, I have many lives.

lol good 1 u have no life loser
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
vita>ps3>3ds

this generation of consoles is on it's way out but if you get a ps3 at least you'll have a kick-ass blu-ray player and sony's promise that they'll keep supporting it with new games until at least 2016.

might as well wait for 3DS lite and release of more games if you're interested in 3DS.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
vita>ps3>3ds

this generation of consoles is on it's way out but if you get a ps3 at least you'll have a kick-ass blu-ray player and sony's promise that they'll keep supporting it with new games until at least 2016.

might as well wait for 3DS lite and release of more games if you're interested in 3DS.

Not really.

They'll still be developing for it for the next 4 or 5 years at least is my reckoning.
Sony announced on release of the PS3 that they wanted it to last 10 years, maybe longer, back in 2006.

Also with the Move and Kinect being very new it'd be stupid to spend so much into development then outdate them inside 2 years. Unless of course the new system worked with them, which is more needless cost.

That and the fact there's been no announcement or teasing of them. And if the rumours are to be believed the closest they've gotten is advertising for people who are skilled in developing consoles etc. Which means there's at least 5 years before we see anything like a finished product.
Quote by SG_dave
LBP sucks.

But PS3 has more games than 3DS despite PS3 having no game.

A talking tombstone. Nice.

TS, I don't see how you can't come to your own decision since both systems are vastly different. One is a handheld. One is a 5-6 year old console. Why u no pick 1?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
PS3.

Better games, half decent online services, catch up TV, Lovefilm,better than average BD player and media server. Obvious choice, in my eyes.

Gotta remember that the PS3 already has an impressive back catalogue of games that you can pick up for cheap.
Quote by SG_dave

Gotta remember that the PS3 already has an impressive back catalogue of games that you can pick up for cheap.

Indeed. I'd be buggered for space if I didn't upgrade the HDD to 1TB, due to all the HD remasters and PS1 titles I've downloaded.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
PS3.

Better games, half decent online services, catch up TV, Lovefilm,better than average BD player and media server. Obvious choice, in my eyes.

this
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Indeed. I'd be buggered for space if I didn't upgrade the HDD to 1TB, due to all the HD remasters and PS1 titles I've downloaded.

I get the HD remasters on disk if I want them. Which so far hasn't happened.
Until I get Ico/SotC and the MGS collection.

Also decided to limit my PS1 games to the essentials.

MGS, FF7,8,9, CTR, Tekken 2, Resident Evil.
Quote by SG_dave
I get the HD remasters on disk if I want them. Which so far hasn't happened.
Until I get Ico/SotC and the MGS collection.

Also decided to limit my PS1 games to the essentials.

MGS, FF7,8,9, CTR, Tekken 2, Resident Evil.

Ico and MGS will be bought on disc for me. What I'm really hoping for is an FFX/X-2 remaster. And get FFV. Best job system of the lot.

I'd fork out for a PS3 even if I weren't a gamer. I stream video to my Smart TV from it, and audio to my networked hifi systems, and for BD usage. Great kit.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Ico and MGS will be bought on disc for me. What I'm really hoping for is an FFX/X-2 remaster. And get FFV. Best job system of the lot.

I'd fork out for a PS3 even if I weren't a gamer. I stream video to my Smart TV from it, and audio to my networked hifi systems, and for BD usage. Great kit.

I was gonna get FFV off the network, but it's nearly £30. **** that, I have enough games coming up to play.
I'd like an FFX HD, but hated X-2 so could do without it.

I've never used my PS3 for anything other than games and blurays. I don't have enough cash for a proper setup or any subscription based services. That and my internet connection sucks donkey balls so streaming is definitely out of the question.
Quote by SG_dave
I was gonna get FFV off the network, but it's nearly £30. **** that, I have enough games coming up to play.
I'd like an FFX HD, but hated X-2 so could do without it.

I've never used my PS3 for anything other than games and blurays. I don't have enough cash for a proper setup or any subscription based services. That and my internet connection sucks donkey balls so streaming is definitely out of the question.

£30? It's £8. Well, with a penny in the right direction last I checked.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
£30? It's £8. Well, with a penny in the right direction last I checked.

Am I thinking of FFVI?
There's one that's like a completely redone version. It's got some kind of extras and has a pricetag of £26

Edit: It's FFIV: The coomplete collection.

I don't know why it's more complete
Last edited by SG_dave at Oct 1, 2011,
Quote by SG_dave

£500 later and he'll still need to fork out for games and upgrade in a few months/years.

SG_dave doesn't know how to build a gaming computer and not pay for games.
Quote by Avedas
SG_dave doesn't know how to build a gaming computer and not pay for games.

SG_Dave does things properly so doesn't get a piddly little system that lasts 4 months.
Also has morals so doesn't torrent, because torrenting means developers don't get the money they need to make more good games so we get stuck with the reskinned versions of games from last year.
Quote by SG_dave
Am I thinking of FFVI?
There's one that's like a completely redone version. It's got some kind of extras and has a pricetag of £26

Edit: It's FFIV: The coomplete collection.

I don't know why it's more complete

I think they released a sequel game for IV, which is incorporated.
Page 1 of 2