Recently I boight 2 of the circut breakers and enjoyed the crispness of it. No mpre hum no more crackling. It was a good day. So I purchased 2 speaker cables and 2 speakon cables and have yet to try them out. What your experience with PW?
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
I sacrificed 60€ and bought two Planet Waves Custom Pro cables. They are great and I have never had a problem with them.
I seen the reviews on mf...i trust them, nut to a certain ppint. People seemed to be hating on pw. But i'm really impressed to the point where I....m swapping outt the old cables for pws.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Their instrument cables are ok, but I like peavy's cables better.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
I have 3: 2 I bought that I use for my FX loop, and a 20' one that I practically got for free. They sound almost as good as Monster cable, but are a shitload cheaper and don't feel like they are going to break if you sneeze on them. I will recommend them.