Page 1 of 2
fujigen ftw
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Tom 1.0
Best factory ever!

*sex*

So, how many of those do you still own?
Where's Waldo?
Quote by coolstoryangus
paging tom 1.0...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Best factory ever!
*pics*

oh what great timing...
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
All the cool guys be in here

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I feel left out
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
want to borrow some pics?

I have enough for all...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Coolstoryangus, how's your HM Strat holding out? The Kahler Spyder is pretty much toast in mine. Wonder how much it would cost to get a luthier to dowel the stock mounting post holes and then install a real floyd. That or get a new old stock replacement spyder, but the metal is way too soft

I need to take better photos of the Strat...and of the rga121. Anyways, here are my 3 Fujigens,

Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
My hm strat needs some work done to it desperately tbh those guitars have the best necks ever though.
I'll drop a few pics tomorrow, but I'll be bringing some Fender goodness, just know that
Are all Japanese Ibanez Fujigen made, or if not how do you tell? I've got a PGM301 but no idea if I should post pics or not.
Quote by I Poke Badgers
Are all Japanese Ibanez Fujigen made, or if not how do you tell? I've got a PGM301 but no idea if I should post pics or not.

I think the PGM301 is, but if not, waht's your serial?
Where's Waldo?
Quote by I Poke Badgers

If your ibanez is MIJ its fujigen as far as i know. Well at least all of the super start ones but i dunno as much about the lawsuit stuff.
Family photo (RG4570ZHBK, RG1570ZBK, and RG5EX1).

RG4570ZHBK.

RG1570ZBK

Another family shot.

The family in their beds.

Full size of the family.
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/7357/img0504pe.jpg
Last edited by IbanezBossShred at Oct 2, 2011,
i have an rg550 thats getting paint right now. its a 1998 with the maple fretboard, v7, v8, and s1 pups. its getting painted a bright green.

kinda off topic, but whats the value on something like mine? i got it for $10(yes, ten dollars) but the body was pretty bad. i just like to know what they my guitars are worth
if i did have all my gear in my sig, id have to change it weekly

"I tried to talk to you and you just kept playing"
"Well why didn't you pull out your boobies?"
"You were busy, I didn't think that would matter."
"Boobies always matter, always."
Not too much refinished i'm afraid. It'll be a rad guitar though. Probably 200-300 depending on the quality of the refinish once you get everything setup etc.
Its a good guitar though
Green is a deffo a good refinish choice
Yeah the brighter the better

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Sanded down Rga121

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I've got an '87 left handed RG560. I don't own a camera though. Great shape too. Just probably could use a refret. I've always preferred stainless steel frets though.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Sanded down Rga121

yeah. or if you can find one, they made one in natural finish too.

Still kicking myself i didn't buy the one i tried. I didn't know they'd discontinue it after like a year.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd probably hit an rga121 as well.
Just gotta get the variety into my guitars first. Strat and tele are now covered.
Maybe by guitar 14/15 i'll be able to get one.

I like guitars sue me.
Plus until i get a job i won't be able to afford such things..
well maybe next years student loan
Might want to upgrade my gaming rig by then though
Last edited by coolstoryangus at Oct 3, 2011,
old school biches.

80's mij 62 RI

but i lollar'd and prissed it up sumptin' gud.

just ignore the mia junk sitting next to it.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Your real 62 =

How well does the PRS trem work on a strat?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Page 1 of 2