Page 1 of 3
Alright, so some of my friends are starting a scenecore band and they wanted me to play guitar because they know I'm a beast, so I said yeah. I don't usually listen to this type of music due to elitist ******ry but I gave it a chance and I like it. My main goal in this band is to get a lot of scene bitches, not musical integrity.

I wanna also learn how to sing cleans so bitches will be more inclined to hop on my dick so I tried to sing like the singer from Attack Attack and I can't do it. My voice isn't as powerful as his and some of those notes are so high you'd need to be 12 years old to hit them...

How do I learn how to sing like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7n4TvXt5A&feature=player_detailpage#t=60s
Find a teacher and practice. Also if your voice sucks you suck.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Alright, so some of my friends are starting a scenecore band and they wanted me to play guitar because they know I'm a beast, so I said yeah. I don't usually listen to this type of music due to elitist ******ry but I gave it a chance and I like it. My main goal in this band is to get a lot of scene bitches, not musical integrity.

I wanna also learn how to sing cleans so bitches will be more inclined to hop on my dick so I tried to sing like the singer from Attack Attack and I can't do it. My voice isn't as powerful as his and some of those notes are so high you'd need to be 12 years old to hit them...

How do I learn how to sing like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7n4TvXt5A&feature=player_detailpage#t=60s

Practice, and singing lessons I'd guess. Good luck brah.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by DiminishedFifth
easy bitches > Integrity > bitches

Fixed.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I recomend taking large amounts of....pussy pills?...idk...just sort of....de man yourself....ooh that reminds me...you should....cut off your nuts...

ok for real

I actually like this scene shit...so..

Get lessons....and try to find a more motivating motivation than just bitches...
I haz gotten gud
It's just his voice, well it's the studio's version of his voice anyway. Just sing the way you sing.
That's just his voice. Try singing an octave lower though, and find a decent vocal coach to help you expand your range until you can sing that high.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Alright, so some of my friends are starting a scenecore band and they wanted me to play guitar because they know I'm a beast

I stopped here.

Edit: ^
Are you actually serious?

Auto-tune. /thread

Troll harder
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Integrity > bitches

Ok bro, when I'm ****ing easy scene bitches after every show and you're playing your dumbass 7th chords we'll see who's cooler.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Ok bro, when I'm ****ing easy scene bitches after every show and you're playing your dumbass 7th chords we'll see who's cooler.

The other guy's cooler.

I know because I replaced every word after "Ok,", "bro", and "when" with "douche".
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

...I like Major 7th chords

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by NothingRocks
No.

Just no.

gay.

just gay.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by ApatheticMe
I actually like this scene shit...so..

Get lessons....and try to find a more motivating motivation than just bitches...

I was under the impression that all scene shit bands were purely motivated by the 17 year old girls with very large skunk colored hair and caked on whore-paint.

I mean, it's very obvious they don't care about music at all
... a beast at guitar =/= triplets on open string and basic melodies ...

and as said before , autotune

or castration , lil' Jeremy style
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by NothingRocks
I'd rather not stick my dick into anything that looks like this. I'll stick to traps, thank-you-very-much.

yup, totez gay

Quote by Good_Lord
... a beast at guitar =/= triplets on open string and basic melodies ...

and as said before , autotune

or castration , lil' Jeremy style

son I can play Eruption I'm a beast and I can do diminished arpeggios
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
son I can play Eruption I'm a beast and I can do diminished arpeggios

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Page 1 of 3