I hate hate hate it when i become addicted to a song i've had in my library for a while, but never gave a chance. Today it's Always and Never by C&C and i swear i've replayed it 78 times in the last 6 hours while my Organic Chemistry coursework mocks me because i've totally blown an entire day listening to it -_-

So what songs have you guys been addicted to recently and how often do you listen to it?
G(g)od was like: "Make you an ark of gopher wood; rooms shall you make in the ark, and shall pitch it within and without with pitch."

And i was like: "What's gopher wood?"
Concierto De Aranjuez - 2. Adagio

I always used to skip it when it popped up in the rotation, but then I gave it a chance the other day and I found out that it's amazingly beautiful.
Check out my band Disturbed
I ususally will get stuck on a certain song or artist and constantly play them for a little bit. It is nice though because when I play that song again after taking a break from it (a week, month, however long it is) I always get the same feelings I had during that time of my life. Especially with songs that I used to play all the time as a kid. If I listen to it now I instantly remember countless details of that period of my life.
The only way to listen to Coheed is by listening to their entire discography in order of the story. (that way you get YOTBR out the way first)

OT: Usually I go through phases with different bands, but not necessarily individual songs. I go through periods where I only listen to one band/artist, then after a while listen to them more moderately and they get added to my repetoire.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
I don't normally do this, but I'd recommend getting addicted to something like drugs or masturbation. It's not nearly as time consuming. Also, assuming your math is correct, you listened to nearly 3.25 hours of Always and Never. What the ****.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
I don't normally do this, but I'd recommend getting addicted to something like drugs or masturbation. It's not nearly as time consuming. Also, assuming your math is correct, you listened to nearly 3.25 hours of Always and Never. What the ****.

Lmao so much win. Yeah i'm gonna go get some work done now.
G(g)od was like: "Make you an ark of gopher wood; rooms shall you make in the ark, and shall pitch it within and without with pitch."

Epiphany by Two Thirds & Feint. Two great artists, and Veela did the vocal work on it, who's voice I love.
Had this in my itunes since last Tuesday and it's at...89. Play count.

Also Darkness Within off the new Machine Head album. It really is the dark horse on there, sounding like the bastard child of Foo Fighters and Coldplay. I spent the first day hating it, and now it's stuck in my head.
I can't get addicted to individual songs, because I usually only listen to music by playing through entire albums. So I get addicted to entire albums instead.

My latest album obsession has been Elsie by The Horrible Crowes. I've listened to it almost daily since its release.
Quote by Soccerguy
Ghost Pressure by Wolf Parade. Siiiick song.

I've listened to Grounds For Divorce at least 15 times today.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
^ I agree. Being addicted to entire bands is something else entirely. I went through hell when i finally decided to give the Beatles a chance.

I used to hate Antler Bridge just because I assumed they were just a slightly different Creed. Then I heard Blackbird. Then I heard Blackbird a hundred more times. Now I have all their albums.
Quote by Saint78

Haha @ the top comment. Kinda fits in w/ your avatar doesn't it?

Quote by Lennon993
Haha @ the top comment. Kinda fits in w/ your avatar doesn't it?

Sure
you're a stone fox
CAFO - Animals as leaders the past bit. Tosin Abasi just tickles my fancy I guess.

About a month ago it was VI Goodnight Kiss followed by VII Solitary Shell from SDOIT by Dream Theater. Pretty much that whole album is amazing.

Before that it was the bit just before Viridian and then followed by White Walls by BTBAM. Also another example of an album where every song is pretty much incredible.

Before that it was Rubber Soul by The Beatles, pretty much the whole album but especially the early and middle parts of the album.

Before that it was probably Candlebox self titled, but especially Change, You, Far Behind. Probably because I saw them live in concert and was freakin for a few months after.

I go in different streaks with certain songs or albums or just bands in general. Especially if I can really relate to the song, Radiohead for instance.
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
Recently I've been on a Fratellis kick. Both of their albums, because Here We Stand was great despite what the haters may say.
And anyone who may have something stuck in their head right now, just remember it could be worse.

You could have the Ghostbusters theme stuck in your head.
Quote by Robert E. Leet
CAFO - Animals as leaders the past bit. Tosin Abasi just tickles my fancy I guess.

About a month ago it was VI Goodnight Kiss followed by VII Solitary Shell from SDOIT by Dream Theater. Pretty much that whole album is amazing.

Before that it was the bit just before Viridian and then followed by White Walls by BTBAM. Also another example of an album where every song is pretty much incredible.

Before that it was Rubber Soul by The Beatles, pretty much the whole album but especially the early and middle parts of the album.

Before that it was probably Candlebox self titled, but especially Change, You, Far Behind. Probably because I saw them live in concert and was freakin for a few months after.

I go in different streaks with certain songs or albums or just bands in general. Especially if I can really relate to the song, Radiohead for instance.

Oh dude, i had a phase for ALL of their albums, well except Yellow Submarine lulz. Anyway Rubber Soul, Revolver and Abbey Road were probably my longest obsessions w/ albums.

This too.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Lennon993
Oh dude, i had a phase for ALL of their albums, well except Yellow Submarine lulz. Anyway Rubber Soul, Revolver and Abbey Road were probably my longest obsessions w/ albums.

Yeah, same for me about. My Beatles listening has been spaced out over so long that it's kinda hard to think about. Abbey Road was pretty much listened to daily throughout high school, while Rubber Soul has been a much more recent obsession. Revolver is amazing but I've never been at the point where I can't stop listening to it, at least not like with Abbey Road and Rubber Soul.

White Album has been my latest venture into their discography. Which sucks because I do not like Back In The USSR. Worth it though to listen to Happiness Is a Warm Gun and other such amazing songs.

Anyways, yeah The Beatles are awesome.
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
Quote by Robert E. Leet
Yeah, same for me about. My Beatles listening has been spaced out over so long that it's kinda hard to think about. Abbey Road was pretty much listened to daily throughout high school, while Rubber Soul has been a much more recent obsession. Revolver is amazing but I've never been at the point where I can't stop listening to it, at least not like with Abbey Road and Rubber Soul.

White Album has been my latest venture into their discography. Which sucks because I do not like Back In The USSR. Worth it though to listen to Happiness Is a Warm Gun and other such amazing songs.

Anyways, yeah The Beatles are awesome.

I only really started listening to The White Album when i picked up fingerpicking. The only song on that album that was addicted to for a while was While my guitar gently weeps. A close second would be Honey Pie and maybe Yer Blues. But i don't think i could ever listen to Helter Skelter w/o listening to Bungalow Bill first ^.^