So, there's this game I had a few years ago when I was about 7 or 8 ( so 2004/5/6) But I can't remember the name.

At the starT their is a little cutscene, it's a fighter pilot and he crashes, goes to image of his plane crashed and burning and fades to black.
In the game you are not in space, your o earth. Your in a fighter plane (looks a bit futury) and you shoot other planes n turrets ect. I think the planes/enemies may have beencalled 'skorpions'

yh, not much detail hut if anyone knows yeah

ITS A TOP DOWN SHOOTER

YH NEVERMIND, I'VE GOT MY ANSWER AND IT WAS MADE IN 1994 NOT 2005/6 HAHA, SO ITS A GOOD 17 YEARS OLD.
Last edited by Owenlee55 at Oct 2, 2011,
Raptor: Call of the Shadows, maybe?

What was the perspective? Top-down? Side-scroller? 3-D flight sim? And how old of a game are we talking? Was it new in 2005ish?
Last edited by Flying Couch at Oct 1, 2011,
2004? I can't believe that's considered old already lol I was thinking something along the lines of "Adventure", now THATS old. You may want to look into requesting such information on a website that focuses on PC games, not guitars.
We have a game thread. Utilize it. You're bound to get more answers there.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
god dammit. I'm old aren't I? Was thinking this was going to be an old DOS game from the 90s or something. 2005 was f*cking yesterday.
Raptor: Call of the shadows?

A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Quote by Flying Couch
Raptor: Call of the Shadows, maybe?

What was the perspective? Top-down? Side-scroller? 3-D flight sim? And how old of a game are we talking? Was it new in 2005ish?

want to make sweet sweet love to you, thanks.
Quote by nincompoop
Eek!

To me, old would be 1997 or earlier. But is Jedi Knight an old game? Hmm.

This guy was born after the Phantom Menace was out! : (((

Wait wait wait, my info says i was born in '99? i was born in '96 aha
Quote by nincompoop
Eek!

To me, old would be 1997 or earlier. But is Jedi Knight an old game? Hmm.

This guy was born after the Phantom Menace was out! : (((

ao dude, the game was made in '94 haha
Quote by Owenlee55
want to make sweet sweet love to you, thanks.

Like a boss.

That's a fun ass game too. I ought to go find a copy again myself.