So a while ago, I got the urge to mess around with some wah, but I doubted I'd ever use it regularly enough to justify something exceptionally expensive. Enter my impulsive buying and the Vox V845 Wah. At the end of the day I found it to be more or less what I wanted, a simple, no frills wah that does more or less what I wanted.

Once I actually stuck it into my rig though, I noticed the whole tone sucking, and wasn't too fond of that. As such I got in touch with Tim Green (Greeny23 on UG) an Aussie like me, who does mod work, as well as custom builds. He just did two simple mods for me, the addition of an LED, and the all important true bypass mod to remove that tonesuck. He was a great bloke to deal with, easy to get in contact with and a very clean, skilled worker. I'd strongly recommend checking out his website, http://www.toyroomguitareffects.com/, whether you're an Aussie or not. Thanks again Tim

Tim does good work
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I'm hoping to get a fuzz or two off him as well, but I think he missed the most recent email I sent him
he's just finishing up a fuzz for me, I'm excited to play it
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by telemetal
I'm hoping to get a fuzz or two off him as well, but I think he missed the most recent email I sent him

coming up!

mojostompboxes.com