My new ampeg 4x12!

WOW. It's all I can say. This cab is AMAZING. I was content with my Carvin with V30s but disliked its harshness in the treble range. This cab has a smooth and great response in all frequencies. It looks sexy, sounds sexy, and is just all around classy. Find one of these if you can!
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
Celestion Vintage speakers. Oh and I failed to mention the best part: Got this cab for $150.

: D
Quote by Tyler Bro

Quote by Xiaoxi
where's the guitar???
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Very nice. Ampeg cabs rock.

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by randomhero93
where's the guitar???

Ampeg is known for Bass amplification, so to find an Ampeg 4x12 is impressive, most Ampeg cabs are 8/4x10 or have 15s. It was like a joke math problem: Ampeg + Guitar = confusion, not ampeg cab AND a guitar.

HNCD! My whitebox made a world of difference in my sound, the cab's role is severely under-appreciated.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
ampeg makes great guitar amps as well.

awesome deal on that cab. wow.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Yeah! This was a very short lived model and I had heard from the intrawebz that these things sounded great. Found a guy on CLs who had one sitting in his closet for five or so years since he sold his Triple Rec and needed cash asap. Threw out an offer and he took it
Quote by Tyler Bro

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by robertito696
Ampeg is known for Bass amplification, so to find an Ampeg 4x12 is impressive, most Ampeg cabs are 8/4x10 or have 15s. It was like a joke math problem: Ampeg + Guitar = confusion, not ampeg cab AND a guitar.

HNCD! My whitebox made a world of difference in my sound, the cab's role is severely under-appreciated.

Maybe nowadays you could say that, but Ampeg's made tons of guitar amps over the years, and they're about to re-enter the guitar market right now.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??