Any one else watching it? Tonight so far I have watched The Grove episode, the cornerstones, and now the Georgia guidestones.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Army of Angels its on History right now,.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
History Channel plays something other than reality TV and end of the world prophesy shows now? What is this, 1996?

Gonna go watch me some PBS.
I am not going to lie, some of the shit falls under paranormal and end of the world shit. Like right I am legitimately creep out about solar flares and the Mayan calendar relationship with these guidestones.
Quote by Dirge Humani
History Channel Decoded:

Nazis
Aliens
Nazi Aliens
Ice Road Truckers
Ice Road Trucker Nazis
Ice Road Trucker Aliens
Ice Road Trucker Nazi Aliens

The end.

Don't forget the Pawn Stars Nazi Aliens.
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
I agree that Ancient Aliens is horse shit. Can't we agree though some of the shit on Decoded and Ancient Engineering is interesting?
Quote by FicticiousCacti
Don't forget the Pawn Stars Nazi Aliens.

Aye, but Pawn Stars is one of the Few " history" shows it plays. a bit unconventional yes, but it allows them to show some pretty awesome stuff from history that wouldn't otherwise be shown on their channel. If you look past the pricing, you'll realize that thats a pretty awesome soviet officers suit with missile launch keys in its pockets.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Dirge Humani
History Channel Decoded:

Nazis
Aliens
Nazi Aliens
Ice Road Truckers
Ice Road Trucker Nazis
Ice Road Trucker Aliens
Ice Road Trucker Nazi Aliens

The end.

What about the Alien American Picking Pawn Star Nazis of the KKK that also drive in trucks on icy roads?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm