What's wrong? Did you not get it? Did you not see the little guys in shades?

-______- ......... Okay, since I obviously don't have the e-cred to draw a crowd I suppose I'll spoon feed you. Yosh have a terrible name. Now that we've established that, Yosh were a Belgian speed metal group (later thrash) that would make \Powerslave/ proud. Is that not enough?

First full-length is entitled/released in 1991 and it is chock full of epic RIFFS! 8 tracks, 1 is random ass filler, 1 is a gay '80s rock ballad, the other 6 are balls to the wall heavy metal attack! Anyways, I'm going to bed. If there aren't any comments by the morning than- well I guess nothing... It just means you miss out. That and Paul Ledney will defile you in your sleep.
Last edited by Born Headless at Oct 2, 2011,
Its pretty cool actually. Reminds me of Blind Guardian. Thanks for sharing bro
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
Huh... this was a weird listen. A bit sceptical at first with the In Flames-like harmonies and I'm usually not much for that vocal-style but by the end of it I was kinda rocking along.

Very fine indeed.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Not bad, can never get that into heavy metal though.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Senor Kristian
Huh... this was a weird listen. A bit sceptical at first with the In Flames-like harmonies and I'm usually not much for that vocal-style but by the end of it I was kinda rocking along.

Very fine indeed.

I'm gonna ignore the first bit. Yes, it is extremely fine.

Quote by Riffmast
Not bad, can never get that into heavy metal though.

Mag Jr.
Heavy Metal is has too much rock left over in it for me to truly get into what can i say. It is fun some of the time though.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.