So i realized today that my camera thet i bought a coule of monts ago (canon legeria hfr 16) has no mic output. That was pretty "depressing" because i was going to use it to make guitar videos. Is there any solution for this? I have no knowledge about cameras at all.
Without a mic input there isn't anything you can do.

Best option (even with a good camera) is to record the audio separately, and sync them later. Gives you much more diversity, and with even an OK recording setup, will give you considerably better sounding results.

I can personally recommend the Zoom H series recorders. I have a H1 myself (~$100) and I can get pretty damn nice tones, even when recording high gain amps. The H4N is a fair bit better, but its also pricier (~$250-300). The H1 is essentially just a stripped down H4, without some features, but at its core its basically the same thing.
Quote by littlephil
Without a mic input there isn't anything you can do.

Best option (even with a good camera) is to record the audio separately, and sync them later. Gives you much more diversity, and with even an OK recording setup, will give you considerably better sounding results.

This.

But there is another option, you can take the camera apart and fit a better mic, but it's not recommended unless you really know what you're doing.