Can anyone advise me on the arrangement of my pedals? As of now, it's like this.
Guitar > Wah > Comp. > Distortion > Delay > Amp

Where do I place my Tuner, Distortion(for solo boost) and Noise Gate? And what other pedals should I have to make my sound better? I play mainly classic rock/metal.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
tuner up front, solo boost and noise gate at the end in that order.

I would personally put the tuner after the wah, even though tuners dont change the signal at all(theoretically) better safe than sorry, or get a vol pedal or ab switch that has a plug in specially for a tuner
Ok cool, I'll switch them around and figure it out. Thanks for the advice
I would definitely put the delay after all the overdrive pedals, put it just before the noise gate. If you put the the distortion you use for solo boost after the delay, all delay repeats will clash and distort and it would sound really bad. Also, tuner should be set first because if you put it after a few pedals it is possible that some degradation of signal will occur and then the tuner won't work properly. You probably won't have to use the compressor after adding the boost. So, the signal chain should look like this:

Guitar > Tuner > Wah > Compressor > Distortion > Solo boost > Delay > Noise Gate > Amp
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I would personally put the tuner after the wah, even though tuners dont change the signal at all(theoretically) better safe than sorry, or get a vol pedal or ab switch that has a plug in specially for a tuner

wut? the tuner's the first pedal your signal should hit, otherwise the signal has a chance of being affected before it goes into the tuner, and that could lead to tuning issues.

and yeah the solo boost should be before the delay, my bad.
Well it depends on the way you are using it and the boost. If you use the solo boost distortion pedal only as a clean boost after the main distortion pedal, the sound stays the same but only louder. Then it's ok to use a compressor. But, if you also add distortion with the solo boost, then the sound already gets compressed and you wouldn't achieve anything by using the compressor.