Who makes a good low cost reverb pedal ? What "used" reverb pedal is decent and what would a decent price for it run ? Thanks for your help
Go rack. You can score Quadraverbs really cheap on Ebay these days. You just need to make a little bracket or case to go on top of your amp. It's footswitchable. Classy studio quality reverb/delay/mod effects for the price of a cheap pedal.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=quadraverb&_sacat=See-All-Categories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O_YMLDvvnw
That's a Quaddy with a JTM45 and a Marshall Guv'nor. ^^
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Danelectro.

Electro Harmonix.

$20 - $100

Meh, I never liked EHX's verbs...I feel like reverb is the kind of effect that you can't get away with going cheap, it's always very obvious. That said, I hear very good things about the Verbzilla, which isn't too expensive, if memory serves.

Moral of the story: go buy a WET or an Radical Red. Sooooo worth it.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

^I forgot about that, it seems to be really well received from what I gather.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by greeny23
TC Hall of Fame?

low cost could be anything though.

I love mine. Found it on ebay for $140 new ($150 at most stores). So it's not the cheapest thing out there, but not too bad either. And it definitely does not sound cheap.

It took my 6505+'s cleans from 'meh' to 'WOW.' Whenever I play clean now - the Hall of Fame is on....
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
+1 to the Hall of Fame. Does a good amount of everything, great price, nice sound.
Hardwire RV-7
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by kidthorazine
Is the Hall of Fame pedal going to give me that classic surf guitar sound ?

It can, but then again, I don't really go for that sound myself, so I haven't used the spring setting much. I can tell you that it sounds loads better than my amp's own spring reverb tank. And you kind of need a Strat or a Tele for that too. I have a LP with a 'metal' bridge pickup...so, ask someone else.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
i have a danelectro i think eco blt, its a plastic blue pedal, i really liked this pedal as first but as my ear develops i "know" its just a digital effect and doesnt always sound too organic. however it does the job, and i got it as a gift. I've been thinking about getting a danelectro spring king reverb. not everyone here likes danelectro but i definately have a soft spot for them, esp the cool cat series.
Digiverb is pretty good on a budget.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Line 6 verbzilla.....