Hey I'm getting back into playing guitar, I got a new Ibanez the other day, and I was looking to changing the strings on it. Are Rotosound Roto Blues Light Top/Heavy Bottom Electric Guitar Strings good for playing metal songs? Thanks for the help guys, I am also new to the community as well.

These are the strings in specific

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Rotosound-Roto-Blues-Light-Top-Heavy-Bottom-Electric-Guitar-Strings-103144671-i1172009.gc
yeah they'll work nice... i know of a couple metal guitarists that use those same ones. I want to get a set to try but they dont carry them at my local store.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Yeah, those string gauges are my personal favorite. They'll be good for metal. But it depends on whether YOU like them or not; if you like them, they're good, if you don't like them, they're not.

There's not a specific brand or gauge of string that's better for metal than another.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
sure, if you like them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i bought a pack of them last week to try for fun vs EBs of the same guage.

if you like elixers youll like them and theyll work, if not you wont like them.