Hi there guys, following my previous thread here is a more specific one.
So I mostly play/listen to metal (Powermetal/Progressive/Trash/Speed/etc...) and instrumental music.
My budget is 300-max 400 USD, and I am looking for a used guitar.
I dont really care for trems but I dont hate them. Also I would like a guitar with a "regular" shape (no Vs, Xyphos, etc...)
So can you guys help?
Thanks
hey i was looking for the exact same thing as u are !!
and i the perfect guitar i found for me was Epiphone lespaul plus top pro/fx
its 399 (scrached frm 1k) it has a floydrose and its a lespaul and its perfect for metal players and it has a very usual shape !!

but i couldent get it cause amazon doesnt ship it to INDIA but if it ships it to ur location then thats the best it can get !!
look for it
thanks for the idea man, but Im not interested in LPs (guess I should have specified that too xD, sorry ) Im looking for a superstrat (I gues thats the usual name for them).
Thanks for replying tough
im ooking into about the same guitar as you. So far im thinking of a Schecter Omen 6 Extreme, or an Ibanez RG2EX1. Dont go get an ibanez that isnt a prestige if it has a trem on it tho
~~~...:::My Gear:::...~~~
~.:.ESP LTD H-1001FM.:.~
~.:.Peavey Vypyr 15W.:.~
~.:.DigiTech RP355.:.~
~.:.Roland MicroCube.:.~
Quote by Diesel Weasel
im ooking into about the same guitar as you. So far im thinking of a Schecter Omen 6 Extreme, or an Ibanez RG2EX1. Dont go get an ibanez that isnt a prestige if it has a trem on it tho

And why would that be?