ok guys. garage door won't open and my car is inside. there is no other way into the garage. no window, no door, nothing. what do? the door only lifts about 3 inches then stops.
blahblahblahblahblahblah did you enjoy this?
Develop an eating disorder so that you can fit inside the opening.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Oct 2, 2011,
I suggest getting some dynamite... then you go find a locksmith that can offer his services in exchange for dynamite.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by PureGouldBass
I know I can lift the garage door manually if it jams or doesn't work. Try this.

i have. me and my gf tried lifting it at the same time and its not moving at all.
Rip it the fuck off.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
It might be jammed or off the track if you can't lift it.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Go to the gym and progressively get better at deadlifting. Then in a couple of years you'll definitely be able to lift it like a boss.

Quote by Nickpocalypse
Send in some US troops. It's the only way you're going to solve anything.

Rick Perry likes this.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
kick that sh*t in.

if kicking doesn't work do a basil fawlty and assault it with a branch

if that still doesn't work then you're f*cked... go buy a new car.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by urzafan
i have. me and my gf tried lifting it at the same time and its not moving at all.

You have to pull a cord inside the garage to dislodge it so you can lift it manually, usually.
Quote by mental_zer0
You have to pull a cord inside the garage to dislodge it so you can lift it manually, usually.

but i cant get into the garage to pull the cord...
Quote by urzafan
but i cant get into the garage to pull the cord...

anyone can get into a garage with a big enough brick.
Quote by sporkman7
wait... the only way into your garage is through the garage door?
there's no other door???

correct. i live in a condo and its the only garage in the building that isn't connected to the house (go figure)
may i suggest you take a sledgehammer to the back of the garage (or side) and get in that way, THEN you can put a door in the hole so you will always have another way in.

you get your car now, and also if the same happens again, you have a door!

also if you cant open the door from the inside then you can use the sledgehammer to knock the garage door out and replace that too while you're at it...

i can't believe it took me this long to come up with this solution, it's what i'd have done had i had a garage... or a car...
Quote by roRyL
Lift it with your dick

This. You dont do cock pushups for nothing.

Seriously though, have you tryed a trolley jack or something? The bog standard scissor jack or something that comes in cars might even do it.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
my water heater is behind the garage and the furnace too. i can't go thru that way and my neighbors garages are on the side.
Quote by rockdude375
This. You dont do cock pushups for nothing.

Seriously though, have you tryed a trolley jack or something? The bog standard scissor jack or something that comes in cars might even do it.

my jack is inside my car.
Quote by rockdude375
This. You dont do **** pushups for nothing.

Quote by rockdude375

Quote by rockdude375
or something that comes in cars might even do it.

Quote by rockdude375
or something that comes in cars might even do it.

you didn't read the fact that his car is in his garage did you?

although saying that... use someone else's jack...
Last edited by Dempsey68 at Oct 2, 2011,
Quote by urzafan
my jack is inside my car.

Yes I gathered that, has no one on your street or who lives near you got one? Theres got to be someone within a couple of minutes walk of you whos got a jack.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Dempsey68
you didn't read the fact that his car is in his garage did you?

although saying that... use someone else's jack...

My point entirely, smart-arse.
Quote by Dempsey68
may i suggest you take a sledgehammer to the back of the garage (or side) and get in that way, THEN you can put a door in the hole so you will always have another way in.

you get your car now, and also if the same happens again, you have a door!

also if you cant open the door from the inside then you can use the sledgehammer to knock the garage door out and replace that too while you're at it...

i can't believe it took me this long to come up with this solution, it's what i'd have done had i had a garage... or a car...

This, knock down your wall ts.
Quote by Saint78
Damn, I had a huge wall of text, but accidentally erased it so I'll paraphrase. With friend, neighborhood loses power, can't get into house, friend takes me to party, welcomed into party, rich party master is rich (I refer to hosts as party masters), has laser tag course set up in field by house, girl I like is medic has to turn guns on when you die, I die, have her turn on gun, say "Thanks, you turned me on.", she's embarrassed but laughs, I'm not embarrassed, laugh for 20 minutes with friend.

This is what happens when my garage door doesn't work.
you're a stone fox